Sending out the word...

The ongoing story of Chelsea Chattan, a witch, who after a three year absence, returns to her hometown only to find out that things are not always what they seem.

Moderator: Jamie

Sending out the word...

Postby Tangent on Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:49 pm

Just thought I'd give you a heads up, Jamie. I posted a thread in both the EGS and the CRfH forums to try and get people to join the Sebo Kitty Klub. Hopefully that will help encourage some new people to start up. And who knows, maybe you'll get some new readers out of the deal as well. :)

What, do you honestly think I'd let my "no forums" rule keep me from helping out a friend in need?

I still think you should put year 1 of the Sebo Kitty Klub up on Keenspot. Though maybe you should release it one strip a week, just to tease people. ;) (Or maybe 3 strips a week until you get the first year out?)

I'll also have the CotC CD review up Friday or Saturday. It's half-written already. And the CD's quite good. :)

Take care, Jamie...
Robert A. Howard

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Sending out the word...

Postby Jamie on Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:54 pm

Tangent wrote:Just thought I'd give you a heads up, Jamie. I posted a thread in both the EGS and the CRfH forums to try and get people to join the Sebo Kitty Klub. Hopefully that will help encourage some new people to start up. And who knows, maybe you'll get some new readers out of the deal as well. :)

Thank you very much. I sincerely appreciate your valiant efforts.

Tangent wrote:I still think you should put year 1 of the Sebo Kitty Klub up on Keenspot. Though maybe you should release it one strip a week, just to tease people. ;) (Or maybe 3 strips a week until you get the first year out?)

Didn't you get the memo? ;)

Tangent wrote:I'll also have the CotC CD review up Friday or Saturday. It's half-written already. And the CD's quite good. :)

Take care, Jamie...

Again, thank you very much. I hope you enjoyed the CD.

Take care,

Jamie
Jamie, KCI in the Order of the Knights of Jubal
Probi Immotiqve Este: Be virtuous and cool. PIQE.
Clan of the Cats
Melpomene: The Chaos Orb: An online graphic novel by Jamie Robertson and Clint Hollingsworth
Sebo: A weekly webcomic about a girl and her cat.
NCWCCC

"I don't believe in atheism." - Hawkeye Pierce M*A*S*H*
"Some times the Magic works. Some times it doesn't." - Cheif Dan George Little Big Man
Jamie
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Sending out the word...

Postby Jamie on Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:40 am

Tangent wrote:I still think you should put year 1 of the Sebo Kitty Klub up on Keenspot. Though maybe you should release it one strip a week, just to tease people. ;) (Or maybe 3 strips a week until you get the first year out?)

This may be a bit too early to be so optimistic, but things are looking good for this to actually happen.

Jamie
Clan of the Cats
Melpomene: The Chaos Orb: An online graphic novel by Jamie Robertson and Clint Hollingsworth
NCWCCC

"Some times the Magic works. Some times it doesn't." - Cheif Dan George Little Big Man
Jamie
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ShardZ on Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:47 am

Forgive me for prying, but don't you get some sort of monetary compensation for putting Sebo on Clickwheel? Or has the number of downloads dropped, despite new strips going up all the time?

The system seems viable, for those who are patient (and I know even the most basic iPods have an astounding amount of memory). And then there must be others like me who don't have an iPod, but save them (if temporarily) to the desktop just for the pleasure of seeing them.
In order to clearly see what is in the shadows, you must first enter them.

ShardZ
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: The haunts of grues, lucksuckers and eldritch vapors.

Postby Jamie on Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:42 am

ShardZ wrote:Forgive me for prying, but don't you get some sort of monetary compensation for putting Sebo on Clickwheel? Or has the number of downloads dropped, despite new strips going up all the time?

The system seems viable, for those who are patient (and I know even the most basic iPods have an astounding amount of memory). And then there must be others like me who don't have an iPod, but save them (if temporarily) to the desktop just for the pleasure of seeing them.

Yes, I do and still do for the moment. Since this is not a private forum I am not at liberty to discuss the concerns of Clickwheel's future. All I can say is there have been no problem w/ the number of downloads on my end.

Jamie
Clan of the Cats
NCWCCC

Jamie
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Clan of the Cats