Moving them (15th July)

The ongoing story of Chelsea Chattan, a witch, who after a three year absence, returns to her hometown only to find out that things are not always what they seem.

Moderator: Jamie

Moving them (15th July)

Postby HiFranc on Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:16 am

I take it Dracula has a trap set for Chelsea in that room and Sebastian either knows or has good reason to suspect?
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ShardZ on Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:40 pm

Or possibly the fact that it's not only dangerous to leave without telling the others (even if they are the most powerful in the group), but also a potentially huge waste of time? Knowing this comic, though...

Dracula could be back from sacking Urania... or could have a hefty guard posted (the reason why no guards were in the main part of the castle?).
In order to clearly see what is in the shadows, you must first enter them.

ShardZ
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: The haunts of grues, lucksuckers and eldritch vapors.

Postby HiFranc on Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:50 am

Well it looks like he's still sacking that town but, other than that, time will tell.
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Tangent on Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:59 pm

Heyla Jamie, gang. Just a quick post before I climb back on the no-forums wagon... I remember Jamie commenting once that things are going to happen that will affect Cynthia greatly.

What if Cynthia staked her mother so that she wouldn't come back as a vampire, and attack her or her newborn baby?
Robert A. Howard

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Clan of the Cats