True cross (12th July)

The ongoing story of Chelsea Chattan, a witch, who after a three year absence, returns to her hometown only to find out that things are not always what they seem.

Moderator: Jamie

True cross (12th July)

Postby HiFranc on Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:06 pm

Where would it be if it's influencing Wald so much?
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ShardZ on Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:13 pm

If it weren't for the "going home" part, I might think my psychological theory (that Chelsea and/or Dracula simply believing that it's the True Cross would work) could still have a chance. Now I don't know what to think, except that I'm inclined to side with Jubal... of course. :)

And I guess Mel has at least one doctor at her disposal as well? As twisted as she can be, I'd still bank on her using "hush money" rather than idle (but possible) threats to keep outsiders quiet... I'm sure nothing will work on Loki, though. :evilgrin:
In order to clearly see what is in the shadows, you must first enter them.

ShardZ
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: The haunts of grues, lucksuckers and eldritch vapors.

Postby HiFranc on Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:31 am

Just had a thought: It needn't be in their town. It could have been close to Wald when he was turned and that's why he wasn't turned properly...
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Silver Adept on Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:27 am

Rose turned Wald, right? I wonder if Rose had feelings for him, and whether that might have interfered with the process.
Sir Alexander, KCI Eqvites Ivbalis, Snufficus Magus Argentus. Initial suggestor of name Order of Jubal. Probi Immotiqve Este!
Now accepting positions in M-Division. Come see what Science and Magic together can make! Apply by PM or post!
And now the creator of my own comic! Go see Faces
Gots a LiveJournal now. It's here!
Silver Adept
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Clan of the Cats