Oh boy... (6-30-06)

The ongoing story of Chelsea Chattan, a witch, who after a three year absence, returns to her hometown only to find out that things are not always what they seem.

Moderator: Jamie

Oh boy... (6-30-06)

Postby Shego2Drakken on Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:29 pm

It seems that Mel is taking a big risk to protect her mother if she's willing to threaten Chelsea (probably the only one who can really take down Dracula)... Either that or she's losing control...
Sally: You know we never take the Big Giant Head seriously. He's always trying to nickel and dime us.
Harry: Yeah, once, he tried to sell me snow chains for my feet.
Shego2Drakken
Keenspotter Supreme

Motivation

Postby HiFranc on Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:07 pm

I'm not sure what Mel's motivation is but it's not necessarily protection of her mother...
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ShardZ on Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:07 pm

"Am I to save my family or watch them die?!" Is Chelsea referring to the past they're visiting? Does she think that Sebatian was misleading when he sent the others to find Diane and Cynthia? Or are he and Chelsea really going to see something other than the women and the nest (with or without Dracula)? Again with the questions... sheesh. :roll:

And it does seem hard to believe that Mel cares that much about her mother (and where she seems to assume Sebo is going). This is the past, so there isn't much knowledge she could gain that the other searchers couldn't. And she must know that the castle itself may not even factor into their rescue plans now that Dracula's on another rampage. Oh yeah, any other guesses on what "Kate" town Dracula could be planning to hit? Will he not make it past Urania?

On a side note, Sebo has been displaying some interesting facial expressions lately. Or maybe it's just the close-ups.
In order to clearly see what is in the shadows, you must first enter them.

ShardZ
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: The haunts of grues, lucksuckers and eldritch vapors.

Postby HiFranc on Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:29 am

ShardZ wrote:[...]

On a side note, Sebo has been displaying some interesting facial expressions lately. Or maybe it's just the close-ups.

When cats have their ears flat, it's normally a sign of trouble.
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Clan of the Cats