HYPE AWAY HERE!!!

The ongoing story of Chelsea Chattan, a witch, who after a three year absence, returns to her hometown only to find out that things are not always what they seem.

Moderator: Jamie

Postby HiFranc on Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:03 am

I'm not sure if you know but I can be found on MySpace. I recently posted a video (uninteresting picture) so that those who hadn't met me could hear my voice.
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: HYPE AWAY HERE!!!

Postby HiFranc on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:34 am

I've two mobile reviews published on a mobile phone reviews site:

Sony Ericsson W810i see 03/03/2008

and

Sony Ericsson W910i see 25/03/2008.
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby dennisls111 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Any chance that Chelsa and/or Raven will be help GPF get back on its feet?

And will Chelsa fastForward to help the Clan get rid of the KLAN aka Reich?
dennisls111
Junior Keenspotter

So, I finished reading the archives

Postby Jarwy on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:12 am

Strange that this quality of webcomic doesn’t see more activity on its forums. Maybe because one can't make new topics? Seriously, I tried to post one and it just blanked out as if I had never attempted to post anything. Then again, I read a lot of webcomics and I just found this recently by clicking a shiny banner.

The very first page of CotC I read, was one Dracula vs Chelsea one uploaded at October 30th. I was so confused. Who failed what again? Who is this curvaceous brunette and where are her clothes? I admit nakedness contributed to my curiosity, so I read about five pages backwards to find out what did she do to deserve this. That only served to get me even more confused so I started out the journey from the beginning and it would take me four days to read it thru.

I know webcomics and they usually start very much like this one; something you do for fun or to get those good one-liners out of your head. I didn’t mind the art, it was very cozy from the begining, but damn, I can’t begin to imagine how long author spends on a single panel nowadays. Probably a good while with art that detailed. I could swear that Chelsea looks like my favourite Hollywood witch from San Francisco in some panels.

Story seems to be balanced between quiet interludes, humour and action. Pages earlier in comics history work as standalone comic relief. I like the new Witchy Wednesdays as they fill this absence quite nicely. As a sucker of wicca genre, I found the storyline interesting to read if sometimes confusing.

Of characters, it is easy to love Chelsea regardless of, well… let me quote a guest artist: “I shall rid the Earth of your goodness, your whining, and your questionable taste in boyfriends!” Heh. Anyway. Paul got some amazing character development after he embrased the unknown. Chels sister, I forget the name, is a natural comic relief and does a good job at it. Then there are a lot of rock solid characters to spare; Lilith, Ben, Wald, Sebastian, Chels bitch sister (I forget the name), etc.

And finally, I don’t think I have ever seen this many cats in a webcomic. This is good, because cats are cool, even the larger ones. Now moving Clan of The Cats from temporary bookmarks to webcomic folder, I’ll be following this with interest.
Jarwy
Junior Keenspotter

Re: So, I finished reading the archives

Postby Jamie on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:40 am

Jarwy wrote:Strange that this quality of webcomic doesn’t see more activity on its forums. Maybe because one can't make new topics? Seriously, I tried to post one and it just blanked out as if I had never attempted to post anything. Then again, I read a lot of webcomics and I just found this recently by clicking a shiny banner.

The very first page of CotC I read, was one Dracula vs Chelsea one uploaded at October 30th. I was so confused. Who failed what again? Who is this curvaceous brunette and where are her clothes? I admit nakedness contributed to my curiosity, so I read about five pages backwards to find out what did she do to deserve this. That only served to get me even more confused so I started out the journey from the beginning and it would take me four days to read it thru.

I know webcomics and they usually start very much like this one; something you do for fun or to get those good one-liners out of your head. I didn’t mind the art, it was very cozy from the begining, but damn, I can’t begin to imagine how long author spends on a single panel nowadays. Probably a good while with art that detailed. I could swear that Chelsea looks like my favourite Hollywood witch from San Francisco in some panels.

Story seems to be balanced between quiet interludes, humour and action. Pages earlier in comics history work as standalone comic relief. I like the new Witchy Wednesdays as they fill this absence quite nicely. As a sucker of wicca genre, I found the storyline interesting to read if sometimes confusing.

Of characters, it is easy to love Chelsea regardless of, well… let me quote a guest artist: “I shall rid the Earth of your goodness, your whining, and your questionable taste in boyfriends!” Heh. Anyway. Paul got some amazing character development after he embrased the unknown. Chels sister, I forget the name, is a natural comic relief and does a good job at it. Then there are a lot of rock solid characters to spare; Lilith, Ben, Wald, Sebastian, Chels bitch sister (I forget the name), etc.

And finally, I don’t think I have ever seen this many cats in a webcomic. This is good, because cats are cool, even the larger ones. Now moving Clan of The Cats from temporary bookmarks to webcomic folder, I’ll be following this with interest.

For whatever reason, I had to approve this post. Would never have seen it had the forum not been spammed by another poster. Thanks for the kind words. I should probably put a link to this forum on the page at some point. :/

She does whine a lot, doesn't she? ;)

Thanks,
'
Jamie
Jamie, KCI in the Order of the Knights of Jubal
Probi Immotiqve Este: Be virtuous and cool. PIQE.
Clan of the Cats
Melpomene: The Chaos Orb: An online graphic novel by Jamie Robertson and Clint Hollingsworth
Sebo: A weekly webcomic about a girl and her cat.
NCWCCC

"I don't believe in atheism." - Hawkeye Pierce M*A*S*H*
"Some times the Magic works. Some times it doesn't." - Cheif Dan George Little Big Man
Jamie
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby daveytrackels on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:28 am

I don't really understand..
daveytrackels
Junior Keenspotter

Previous

Return to Clan of the Cats