HARDCORE HENTAI

Video games, politics, and boobies! What more could you ask for? Don't answer that.

Moderators: Chris Crosby, Owen Gieni

Postby NumbVox on Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:02 am

Rusty06 wrote:Keep on posting hentai pictures people, please don't stop. But only anime hentai, nothing gross. Anything with Dragon Ball Z is fine with me.

HURRY UP!

.........are you 12?
.art
NumbVox
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby BigDingo on Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:05 am

NumbVox wrote:
Rusty06 wrote:Keep on posting hentai pictures people, please don't stop. But only anime hentai, nothing gross. Anything with Dragon Ball Z is fine with me.

HURRY UP!

.........are you 12?

WAHAHAHA Rusty06= Worst post ever
BigDingo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby BigDingo on Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:07 am

perverts

BigDingo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby effovex on Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:46 am

Is that sperm or hand soap? And why all the kleenexes?
Poison is an acquired taste.
effovex
Keenspot Despot

Postby NumbVox on Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:51 am

Lol, I love the massive river of cum seeping out of her vagina. Classic.
.art
NumbVox
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby naomi on Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:40 am

I probably shouldn't be looking at this thread in the library.
naomi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby NumbVox on Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:16 pm

I had sex in my public library.

In one of the "study rooms," while a friend kept watch.

Hot stuff.
.art
NumbVox
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby BigDingo on Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:59 pm

NumbVox wrote:I had sex in my public library.

Hot stuff.

Did you also tell your friend to be on the lookout for people that might catch you?
BigDingo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby NumbVox on Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:08 pm

....if that was a joke implying I had a friend there to watch me have sex (rather than keep watch to avoid detection).... then what an odd jest. Not really insulting, just sort of nonsensical.

Hum.
.art
NumbVox
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Rusty06 on Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:57 pm

NumbVox wrote:

HURRY UP!

.........are you 12?

I am horny, but not 12. I am 20 now.
Rusty06
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby BigDingo on Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:41 pm

NumbVox wrote:....if that was a joke implying I had a friend there to watch me have sex (rather than keep watch to avoid detection).... then what an odd jest. Not really insulting, just sort of nonsensical.

Hum.

It was a fun bit of word play, and no not meant to be insulting.
BigDingo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby BigDingo on Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:42 pm

Rusty06 wrote:
NumbVox wrote:

HURRY UP!

.........are you 12?

Cartoons don't make me horny, not at 12, not at 20.
BigDingo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Rusty06 on Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:46 pm

BigDingo wrote:
Rusty06 wrote:
NumbVox wrote:

HURRY UP!

.........are you 12?

You must have luck with women, some guys don't.
Rusty06
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby BigDingo on Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:49 pm

Rusty06 wrote:
BigDingo wrote:
Rusty06 wrote:
NumbVox wrote:

HURRY UP!

.........are you 12?

BWAHAHAHAHA.

Ok dude that was so sad that I will give you some real advice, all jokes aside. Just be yourself and be a nice guy. When you stop looking they come to you. Even if you look like Quasi Moto if you are nice and true to yourself and speak uprightly and honestly you will get a girl. Stop thinking about action and start thinking about a real relationship. People in a relationship have way more sex than people who just try to hook up all the time.
BigDingo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Rusty06 on Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:04 pm

BigDingo wrote:
Rusty06 wrote:
BigDingo wrote:
Rusty06 wrote:
NumbVox wrote:

HURRY UP!

.........are you 12?

BWAHAHAHAHA.

Ok dude that was so sad that I will give you some real advice, all jokes aside. Just be yourself and be a nice guy. When you stop looking they come to you. Even if you look like Quasi Moto if you are nice and true to yourself and speak uprightly and honestly you will get a girl. Stop thinking about action and start thinking about a real relationship. People in a relationship have way more sex than people who just try to hook up all the time.

Thank you for the advice, I shall think of that when I have a girlfriend. Thank you, and thank you for not being mean about it, that means more than you think.
Rusty06
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby naomi on Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:55 pm

BigDingo wrote:Ok dude that was so sad that I will give you some real advice, all jokes aside.

"...Well, in Whoville they say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day..."

That was pretty depressing, though. BUT I don't think Quasimodo got the girl? :-?
naomi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby effovex on Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:08 pm

Well, he didn't really want the girl anyway - all he was after the whole time was Esmeralda's doe.
Poison is an acquired taste.
effovex
Keenspot Despot

Postby naomi on Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:40 pm

Doe?
naomi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby naomi on Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:01 pm

She seems to have expired. Why is the cum chunky? Why does her bush look like a purple hamster burrowed in her vagina?

NumbVox wrote:I had sex in my public library.

Hot stuff.

That must have been the quietest sex session ever. I was just *talking* to my ex in one of those things and a librarian came over and told us to keep it down because everything we were saying had been heard by a lot of other people. :oops:
naomi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby naomi on Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:22 pm

naomi wrote:Why does her bush look like a purple hamster burrowed in her vagina?

:lol:
I think it's stuck. :lol:

I think I've figured out the story behind this image. The chunky white substance covering her body is actually cottage cheese. She ate too much and threw up (explaining her sick look). She was trying to clean it up (explaining the crumpled tissues), but she gave up because she felt too sick from her yeast infection (explaining the chunky white substance flowing out of her vagina that looks like cottage cheese). Rodents like cheese (explaining the hamster just diving in). The end.
naomi
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby NumbVox on Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:09 am

naomi wrote:That must have been the quietest sex session ever. I was just *talking* to my ex in one of those things and a librarian came over and told us to keep it down because everything we were saying had been heard by a lot of other people. :oops:

It was quiet - but our Library has actual tiny rooms you can go in for study groups in the like - glass doors (rather, the whole fourth wall was glass) so the Library staff can come by and make sure you're not doing something crude like having sex... but still moderately private little rooms none the less.

...grammar be damned!
.art
NumbVox
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Rusty06 on Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:49 am

NumbVox wrote:
naomi wrote:That must have been the quietest sex session ever. I was just *talking* to my ex in one of those things and a librarian came over and told us to keep it down because everything we were saying had been heard by a lot of other people. :oops:

It was quiet - but our Library has actual tiny rooms you can go in for study groups in the like - glass doors (rather, the whole fourth wall was glass) so the Library staff can come by and make sure you're not doing something crude like having sex... but still moderately private little rooms none the less.

...grammar be damned!

Now that is a story for your kids, you first had sex in the Library, not to mention your grandparents.
Rusty06
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby BigDingo on Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:44 am

Rusty06 wrote:
NumbVox wrote:

...grammar be damned!

Now that is a story for your kids, you first had sex in the Library, not to mention your grandparents.

I don't think you understood that. He had sex in the library, it wasn't his first time... And no one mentioned grandparents.
BigDingo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby BigDingo on Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:45 am

Thank you for the advice, I shall think of that when I have a girlfriend. Thank you, and thank you for not being mean about it, that means more than you think.

No problem dude, go out there and get some[/quote]
BigDingo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby BigDingo on Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:46 am

naomi wrote:
BigDingo wrote:Ok dude that was so sad that I will give you some real advice, all jokes aside.

"...Well, in Whoville they say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day..."

That was pretty depressing, though. BUT I don't think Quasimodo got the girl? :-?

Actually I'm pretty nice to people but I refuse to compromise on most of my opinions. The dude really seemed bummed.
BigDingo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

PreviousNext

Return to Sore Thumbs