QoW Book?

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

QoW Book?

Postby KitKaru on Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:08 am

Yanno, with the comic ending again, it hit me just as hard as it did the first time, and it is not easy to get me all choked up with a storyline. It got me to wondering...

Now that you've finished it off again, what now? Will QoW just... vanish? There's some strips I have fav'd because they're so fun to pop out at people (Grammar Nazi, Captain Darwin, and the Macarana Bear just to name a few), and there's I've fav'd because it just hits me below the belt (like that final strip), and I'm wondering how long will QoW stay on the internet? Will it just dissapear?

So I wonder, how do you feel about turning QoW into a 'Graphic Book'? You can put in your little notes and stuff underneath the actual comic strip, and put in a couple of bonus things for those who purchase it, sell it for... hmm... call it $25 USD, maybe $30, and you should at least get a small profit on every book sale (which I'm sure you wouldn't mind), and we get something solid we can keep on our shelves and pull out to lovingly dogeared pages to show our friends for years to come, maybe even after the website itself goes down.

I know this has probably come up a time or two, but I honestly suggest it to you as something to consider. After all, get yourself one. It's one thing to have all the artwork scattered around you, it's something else completely to hold a finished book and say 'I did this, all the artwork in this book is mine'.

I'd hate for a software glitch, or heck, you just deciding that keeping the QoW site up was costing too much, and loose it forever.
KitKaru
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Black Hawke on Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:32 am

Quite fitting for you especially seeing as how you mentioned the Grammar Nazi.
Black Hawke
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Queen of Wands