I sense a distubance in the force ... or a kind-of-crossover

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

I sense a distubance in the force ... or a kind-of-crossover

Postby martinbogo on Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:23 pm

Go to http://www.somethingpositive.net ... Randy is in a 'QoW' mood it seems.



-M

Edit: Direct-linking images from other sites is *bad*. It steals their bandwidth. Don't do it.
martinbogo
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2002 12:00 am

... and here is another ...

Postby martinbogo on Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:25 pm

Edit: Direct-linking images from other sites is *bad*. It steals their bandwidth. Don't do it.
martinbogo
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2002 12:00 am

Postby rkmilholland on Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:16 am

Do not direct image link to images on my site. If there's a comic you wish to link to, please post a link to the HTML page it's located on.
rkmilholland
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:32 am

Postby bloodeye on Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:10 am

Plus makes things a pain to read. And some 99 percent of us already read somethingpositive.net on a daily basis, and the other 1 percent aren't intrested in doing so.
User avatar
bloodeye
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2001 11:00 pm

Postby Ambystoma4 on Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:12 pm

What you sense is bandwidth burning.
User avatar
Ambystoma4
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 1:58 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Postby badkittyface on Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:30 pm

oooh, SMACKDOWN!
User avatar
badkittyface
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:45 am

 

Return to Queen of Wands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron