The right thing

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

The right thing

Postby KrystalRyans on Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:12 pm

First of all, hi everyone! I'm new to the forum but I've been reading Qow for a while.

Now to the topic, When Kestrel says she thinks she's doing the right thing in the latest comic ( 2/1/05 I believe) does anyone else think she's referring to something besides the situation with Angela, like her moving maybe? I don't know maybe I'm reading into it too much, post your thoughts i'd love to hear them! :D
Never listen to the blue squirrel that runs in circles and talks to you, it lies!
KrystalRyans
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Calisto on Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:07 am

She probably is. Life tends to do that, when you've got one dilemma to work through, another one pops up to complicate things.
Calisto
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Guairdean on Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:08 am

The focus shifted to her relationship with Angela. She knows that if she hangs around it will be awkward for both of them and will eventually cause their friendship to fail. After a while, they will be two people held together by nothing more than habit. She has to do what's right for herself, even if it hurts. The move will make it easier to make a clean break.
The heart can perceive that which the mind cannot comprehend.
Guairdean
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Irish Witch on Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:36 am

In other words Kestrel is really talking about her desire to get into professional tech support working for microsoft...

... er no... sorry.
Although I could take the risk and wonder if Kestrel is talking about her Aiere's own doubts of the best way to finish this comic...
Irish Witch
Keenspotter Supreme

Welcome

Postby HiFranc on Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:45 am

Welcome to Queen of Wands and its forum, KrystalRyans.
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Queen of Wands