New Shirt Request

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

New Shirt Request

Postby keridwen on Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:53 am

I'd just like to put in my 2 cents worth on the 1/26 comic in the form of a request for a new t-shirt:

"Graduate of Lady Weatherby's Charm School of Shut the Fuck Up"

Keridwen
keridwen
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Fhqwhgads on Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:29 pm

:lol: ...I like it.
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary." - James D. Nicoll
Fhqwhgads
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Lugnut on Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:55 pm

Me too. It'd go over REAL well at family reunions...some of my relatives have attended such institutions!
<The past is what makes us careful with the future>
Lugnut
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby PrettyPrincess on Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:18 pm

hehehe! Or maybe it could be a button. Or you chould do a bumper sticker - "My kid is an honor student at Lady Weatherby's Charm School of Shut the Fuck Up"... stuff like that. It's just a very catchy little turn of phrase.
PrettyPrincess
Keenspot Juggernaut

major nerd confession

Postby Fhqwhgads on Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:50 am

<non sequitur flashback> When I was in college my older sister sent me a button reading "APATHETIC STATE - Don't Know - Don't Care" which I subsequently wore proudly on my already-button-covered, massively hawt, bleached-white 80's-style jeans jacket. Man but I was the fly shizzle. </wildly inaccurate flashback>

EDIT: (Actually, "fly shizzle" is the only inaccuracy. Oh and "hawt." Other than that...)
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary." - James D. Nicoll
Fhqwhgads
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Queen of Wands