I just had a horrible thought

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

I just had a horrible thought

Postby mysteriousvoice on Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:59 pm

This was on another thread, and I need to quote it to show you how I am thinking....

Winged Outlaw wrote:
mysteriousvoice wrote:To quote John Travolta in Swordfish.... "How did Houdini make a elephant dissapear in front of a entire audience of people? Misdirection."

I think something awful is going to happen to someone completely unexpected. Shannon is the obvious canidate but I wouldnt say no to something really really bad happening to Kes as a result of her date. Or even the baby (God forbid.)

Though you lose points for referencing such a crappy movie, you have a good point. After all
mysteriousvoice
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ambystoma4 on Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:28 pm

I can't see that happeneing. That would be out of the blue and a plot hole besides that was cleared up by the time he met Shannon.

A) Aeire has stated that this comic is Semi-Autobiographical. She's in San Diego right now and just got back from a trip to Colorado which is where Denver is. Kestral is moving to Boston on the East Coast. It's not the same, but the comic isn't strictly about her life. I don't see Aeire being mean enough to kill off her characters.

B) It would have to be Kestral that needs to have the moment of catharsis, I think that's what it's called, it's been a while since I was in English, since she is the protagonist of the story. It's a hallmark of good literature.

Not to to speak for Aeire or claim to know what she is thinking.
Ambystoma4
Keenspot Despot

Return to Queen of Wands