QoW Update - comic for 12/15

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

Postby Calisto on Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:27 am

Fleurdelys wrote:I might be wrong... But I had this "i don't want to date at his point of my life", and it's exactly when I found the man who would become my husband.
Same here. A friend of mine decided to introduce me and my thought was "oh great, that's the last thing I need". 12 yrs, 1 wedding and 2 kids later, here we are :)
Calisto
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby GabrielTane on Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:34 am

Calisto wrote:
Fleurdelys wrote:I might be wrong... But I had this "i don't want to date at his point of my life", and it's exactly when I found the man who would become my husband.
Same here. A friend of mine decided to introduce me and my thought was "oh great, that's the last thing I need". 12 yrs, 1 wedding and 2 kids later, here we are :)

You two have certainly given me hope. I'm just tired of Fate going "hey man, here's this really interesting woman who would be perfect for you. Oh, wait... sorry. Can't have her." [/self-pity]

I'm in too good a mood today to dwell on all of this. I think I'll go bat at something shiney. :D

Thanks again Castilo, Fleur and Amby. You guys rock.
Gabriel Tane
In Omnibus, Pondera
GabrielTane
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Self pity...

Postby HiFranc on Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:27 pm

If you ever feel like that again, just write to me and we can compare notes. I deal with it by not thinking about it (and thinking about the things that are going well in my life).
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Previous

Return to Queen of Wands