QoW Update - comic for 12/08

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

QoW Update - comic for 12/08

Postby Aeire on Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:44 pm

Is now up
Queen of Wands - Wanna taste of religion? Lick a witch.
Aeire
Keenspot Despot

Aw

Postby FearlessWillow on Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:01 pm

I think it's nice that Shannon and Felix aren't willing to throw their baby at Kestrel, but I think when you're wife is relapsing, and has to go back to the hopsital you should consider throwing your baby on your best friend. : )

I think Felix looks way cuter by the way.
FearlessWillow
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Haesslich on Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:31 pm

He's right about the kids, you know - I swear, you say they won't be a problem, and the next thing you know, they're setting the house on fire. :D
Haesslich
Keenspot Despot

Postby GrassyNoel on Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:52 pm

Haesslich wrote:He's right about the kids, you know - I swear, you say they won't be a problem, and the next thing you know, they're setting the house on fire. :D

Yeah, I know I did.

Being able to 'leave Kestrel holding the baby' is a trap that F&S should not fall into, lest they start abusing the privilege. And it is a privilege.
Avalon Code: R++ S F++ IRC+ FA- GA- FF+ SN LY+ f{L>+++ G>++ 2:185} D{A-- H<-} rJ+ PSL+ P{LI+++ CJ+++ !GB !PC !L(~I) QM-} W+++
---
Read my LiveJournal. Comments welcome, of whatever flavour!
GrassyNoel
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby PrettyPrincess on Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:29 am

And I don't know if it's normal for all babies, or if mine just thought it would be amusing - for the 3 days we were in the hospital, he was a perfect angel, and didn't even cry...

But the first day home, he projectile pooed, peed on me, his bed, and the wall (all at once), projectile vomited, and started screaming 24-7...

Luckily he's much better behaved now (3 months later)...
PrettyPrincess
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby KitKaru on Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:18 pm

The first time, you insist on watching the child. The next few times, you don't mind watching the child. Then you guess you can watch the child because they are your friend. Then you start finding excuses to avoid watching the child because it's getting old fast. It quickly goes downhill from there.

And yes, they do know if you have said 'How hard can it be', and they will be more than glad to show you.

Still, it was the right thing to do.
KitKaru
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Calisto on Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:30 am

I must be in a dark frame of mind, but the first thing I thought of after reading this strip was 'oh, so that's how they'll keep Kestrel from moving' ... as in she needs to stay and help Felix with the baby b/c Shannon.... I know, horrible thinking and I hope that I am proved wrong :-?
Calisto
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Queen of Wands