For those who want randomness

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

Postby Arnoturoth on Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:34 pm

Yea, lats year when I was "sleeping" over at my friends house, our gay friend came over and wanted to know what it was like to have sex with a girl. She was all for it and after wards he threw up. The next time he was wondering I was w/out a man so I thought "what the hell". I turned him bi till him and my friend had sex again. He never wants to have sex w/ another girl now and I've never found out why.
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby BloodKnight on Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:24 pm

Random shit?

Why not watch it instead?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/161186
- Mark Iradian
Writer of Chronicles of Garas (A dark tech fantasy webcomic)
BloodKnight
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Arnoturoth on Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:59 am

why watch other peoples random shit when we can talk about our own and get 10 times the pleasure. We cover the real shit, the juicy shit, the..... wait, this is starting to go completely the wrong way. Just take me word for it.
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby GabrielTane on Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:01 am

*checks shoes*. Nope! not me. If someone is tracking poo in here, it ain't me.
Gabriel Tane
In Omnibus, Pondera
GabrielTane
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Blue/Black on Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:04 am

Dammit I KNEW taking a shortcut through the neighbors yard was a bad idea!!!
OmG LyKE KEsTrEL iS So00ooo HaWt!
Blue/Black
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Irish Witch on Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:58 am

Ok. Who farted???
Whoever it was, leave this thread immediately. There's enough weird stuff in her without having to add to the smell...

BTW. You have no idea what wierd shit is until you've met my friend. I saw him have an argument with a guy that didn't even exist.. They got into a fight. MY friend *hit* the imaginary guy and bruised his hand on thin air..

That is freeky!
(if you reading this forum then you know who you are... Now you just need to figure out who I am)
Irish Witch
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby GabrielTane on Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:03 am

I have seen a friend get into a...uh... chemically-influenced?... argument w/ a poster before. Quite entertaining. He didn't bruise his hand on thin air... that one's a show-stopper there. creepy.
Gabriel Tane
In Omnibus, Pondera
GabrielTane
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby TruthSeeker on Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:01 pm

On the subject of randomness, I'm in lousiana slightly north of new orleans--drunk and heading out for dinner, of course, cuz what's the point of having dinner if you're not drunk?
What's the best place to go to? Bourbon St? Ya? Sheesh, the locals are less than friendly for some reason, but the girls who serves the drinks told me that I'm obviously from CA. go figure. Did that make sense? ...no? that because it's random!!--it doesn't have to be!
"Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone."
TruthSeeker
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lugnut on Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:11 pm

Eh, usually it's obvious where someone's from....how they drive is a fairly clear indication. And if you are from Cali, you probably are obvious. :D

No weird sex stories from me. Not a bunch of partners, no really freaky schitt. I'm missing out, I guess? *shrugs*
<The past is what makes us careful with the future>
Lugnut
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Arnoturoth on Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:25 pm

hey nobody can say anything about hating the people in thier state. I'm from Texas, nuff said.
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lugnut on Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:32 pm

I don't hate people from any particular state, heck, if I hated people based on if I was from/had lived in their state, I'd hate half the fricking country. :roll:

Good lord....it is COLD here!!! *shivers*

I'm watching the 232 Plane crash show on MSNBC....sheeeeeeeeesh..... man, now I know why planes give me the heebie jeebies.... :-?
Lugnut
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby GabrielTane on Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:43 am

Lugnut wrote:I'm watching the 232 Plane crash show on MSNBC....sheeeeeeeeesh..... man, now I know why planes give me the heebie jeebies.... :-?

Yeah, it's that whole "i'm in a metal brick, going the wrong way in relation to the ground, at terminal velocity, (and here's the kicker) and it's not going to be a gradual deceleration before the stop" thing that get's me away from planes. Not that i've ever been on one, mind you.

They tell you that it's a lot safer than driving. My problem is that, if you actually research the statistics (which I havn't done... just guessin'), you'd probably see a teeny (<--Sarcastic) bit more optimistic survival-to-accident ratio in vehicles (motorcycles not withstanding).
Gabriel Tane
In Omnibus, Pondera
GabrielTane
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Then again...

Postby HiFranc on Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:51 am

GabrielTane wrote:
Lugnut wrote:I'm watching the 232 Plane crash show on MSNBC....sheeeeeeeeesh..... man, now I know why planes give me the heebie jeebies.... :-?

Yeah, it's that whole "i'm in a metal brick, going the wrong way in relation to the ground, at terminal velocity, (and here's the kicker) and it's not going to be a gradual deceleration before the stop" thing that get's me away from planes. Not that i've ever been on one, mind you.

The first time, when I was a child, I flew it felt magical and exciting.

Nowadays, it's almost just another form of transport (with an irritating long wait at the airport). If I can, I will sit behind the wing so I can see the control surfaces move as the plane manoerves (OK, I still have a kid in me ;-) ).

They tell you that it's a lot safer than driving. My problem is that, if you actually research the statistics (which I havn't done... just guessin'), you'd probably see a teeny (<--Sarcastic) bit more optimistic survival-to-accident ratio in vehicles (motorcycles not withstanding).

On the other hand, you don't have to train for two years before you can go out on the roads. You don't have to worry about pedestrians in the air, there's not a radio operator directing traffic (drivers would see that as a limit on their freedom), cars don't get the equivalent of an MOT before every journey and drivers don't review the weather forecast with the Met office before deciding how to handle the next journey.
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lugnut on Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:36 pm

Nope. Here, at least, they get in, check the rearview mirrors, smile, and try to figure out just how many people they can manage to piss off between their point of departure and arrival.

At least that's what's happened today. Glee! :roll:
Lugnut
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ambystoma4 on Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:12 pm

Yes, but do they drive 30 mph where ever they go?

GabrielTane wrote:Yeah, it's that whole "i'm in a metal brick, going the wrong way in relation to the ground, at terminal velocity, (and here's the kicker) and it's not going to be a gradual deceleration before the stop" thing that get's me away from planes. Not that i've ever been on one, mind you.

I've flown so much now that it's old hat. I don't even think about it anymore. I'm always much more afraid when I'm a pedestrian then when I'm in an airplane of course I've been around them since I was a little kid since my Grandpa was a pilot.
Ambystoma4
Keenspot Despot

Postby Arnoturoth on Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:13 pm

I like cars better than flying for a simple reason: If you're not the one riving you can yell at the person for scaring the shit out of you. If you do that on a plane you get arrested as soon as you get off.
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lugnut on Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:23 pm

Indeed. However you can't be served booze while you're heading down the highway. Small bonus, but a bonus nonetheless. :D
Lugnut
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby GabrielTane on Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:46 pm

too...many...posts... to quote from.... *cleans up the brain leak*

I look at the whole "its not safe to this-and-that" like this: if you want to be totally safe from the dangers of the world... you got one choice. Kill y'self.

I'm not advocating suicide here, but it's like I told a friend who whines and complains anytime he doesn't win whatever game we're playing (from cards to boardgames to video games): "I know the sure-fire way to not loose, guaranteed... don't play".

L'see... I had a point around here somewhere.... *checks under the fridge* HA! Knew I could find it there!

When there's pros and cons to all of your available options that all seem to balance out, do the one that'll be more convenient. 'S my outlook, anyway.
Gabriel Tane
In Omnibus, Pondera
GabrielTane
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ambystoma4 on Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:25 pm

To whomever has taken American History 1, can I borrow your brain. I have a test to finish, and the reading is putting me to sleep.
Ambystoma4
Keenspot Despot

:o

Postby HiFranc on Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:06 am

Arnoturoth wrote:I like cars better than flying for a simple reason: If you're not the one riving you can yell at the person for scaring the shit out of you. If you do that on a plane you get arrested as soon as you get off.

If you yell at a person driving, you'll just make them more anxious and dangerous.
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Arnoturoth on Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:34 am

nope, everyone I know is used to it and really doesn't care anymor. Plus, I was just kidding, I'm a driver myself and the last person who yelled at me while driving walkedd home.
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby GabrielTane on Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:06 am

I just tell the noisy passengers that I put small cuts in thier seatbelts and there are plenty of phone poles around. Usually gets a laugh and then they shut up.
Gabriel Tane
In Omnibus, Pondera
GabrielTane
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Lugnut on Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:49 pm

I just have a can of mace and a very illegal bayonet in my car. If they piss me off badly enough, I throw my very large Yukon off the road (I'm trained, I promise), produce both, and tell them they have three choices. Left hand, right hand, or door. That shuts people up. REEEEEEEAL fast.
Lugnut
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ambystoma4 on Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:26 pm

I don't think spraying mace inside a SUV is the best idea...
Ambystoma4
Keenspot Despot

Postby Arnoturoth on Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:59 am

Yea. I'm so fucking tired.
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

PreviousNext

Return to Queen of Wands