For those who want randomness

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

For those who want randomness

Postby Arnoturoth on Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:54 pm

I just don't like the "only one topic" thing, so this is where you talk about random things :D so have funn and think of Aeire in the shower while your at it, :lol:

Jesyka
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lugnut on Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:42 am

Aeire in the shower? Naughty naughty. :oops: :wink:
<The past is what makes us careful with the future>
Lugnut
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Fleurdelys on Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:16 am

Don't think she'd like that subject much, though.
Generalia Procrastinitis Grava is a very bad disease affecting the motivational skills in the right half of the brains of some of the most hard working persons, transforming them in the laziest sloths. I am a victim. -me
Fleurdelys
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Arnoturoth on Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:53 am

Yea, but its not like she reads this, and if she does then she knows that she has fans who love her dearly (in the shower). and I'm hoping that she know I'm kiding and I hope I don't get mauled on the side of the road at any piont of time.

Jesyka
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ambystoma4 on Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:43 pm

Right.

Ask Bubba about getting banned.

Speaking from experience, drop the subject.
Ambystoma4
Keenspot Despot

Postby Starman Matt on Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:17 pm

Indeed. Verily the lizard doth speak great truth. Heed the words of the lizard well, for he preaches the words of great enlightenment!
"Starman" Matt Morrison
Writer of Looking To The Stars and 144 Anima.
Check out our NEW home at The Nexus.
Starman Matt
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Parker on Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:04 am

Chef Brian says: Scientists have discovered that nine out of ten shoes are numb. This brings up the disturbing question: Does coffee bleed?
Parker
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Arnoturoth on Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:15 am

Ok, the guy with the wierd spooky talk scares me, and the other person with the "chief brian" thingy, you complex me. all in all, I feel 6,000 points more stupid than I did 5 minutes ago.

Jesyka
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jesore on Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:33 am

Another mind shattered - I think I'm going to like this forum.

Jesore
Jesore
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Ambystoma4 on Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:47 am

Enlightenment - Yahoo! Shopping
Search, compare and save. Visit Yahoo! Shopping to compare products and prices from thousands of your favorite stores. Consumer reviews, store ratings and more.
Sponsored by: http://shopping.yahoo.com
Ambystoma4
Keenspot Despot

Postby Arnoturoth on Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:08 pm

Boredom is not as bliss as people say!!!!!
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ambystoma4 on Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:33 pm

Radical theory is the attempt to understand the complex system of relationships which is society, how it reproduces itself and the individual as a part of itself, and how one can begin to undermine its control and take back one's life in order to become a self-creative individual. It has no place in either the ivory tower of the academy or that of the mindless ideological (re)activism. It is rather an integral part of an active insurgence against society.
Ambystoma4
Keenspot Despot

Postby Jesore on Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:49 pm

Ambystoma4 wrote:It is rather an integral part of an active insurgence against society.

So your "yahoo shopping" link was your personal insurgence against Queen Aeires reign over this forum, as you broke no. 3 out of her forum rules!? Are we on the brink of rebellion? What will come next? :o

Jesore
Jesore
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Lugnut on Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:38 am

Rebellion, anarchy, and lollipops for all!

Seriously. WTH? :wink:
Lugnut
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Arnoturoth on Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:40 am

I don't want lollipops though, can I have something like beef jerkey, or Orbitz gum? And plz don't use big words around me, it makes me feel all....... whats the word......... stupid inside.

Jesyka
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Fleurdelys on Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:50 pm

You are not alone. I realize that I'm not perfectly bilingual when people use big words... gotta pick up my French-English dictionary...
Generalia Procrastinitis Grava is a very bad disease affecting the motivational skills in the right half of the brains of some of the most hard working persons, transforming them in the laziest sloths. I am a victim. -me
Fleurdelys
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ambystoma4 on Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:25 pm

Jesore wrote:
Ambystoma4 wrote:It is rather an integral part of an active insurgence against society.

So your "yahoo shopping" link was your personal insurgence against Queen Aeires reign over this forum, as you broke no. 3 out of her forum rules!? Are we on the brink of rebellion? What will come next? :o

I've broken more then that, not that I'm proud of that and it was an accident (I promise, Aeire). It's not funny without the link, and I actually found that when I was searching for information on the age of enlightenment.

It was randon yet tangently related.

More randomness!
Ambystoma4
Keenspot Despot

Postby Arnoturoth on Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:08 pm

Fine, random thing that I need help with. My fiance recently got i to a reck and we don't really have money for anything, and I still have school that I can't miss. So my question is, what would be better, moving back in w/ my parents and sending him money, or staying with him and not have any cash what-so-ever?, I need to know asap.

Jesyka
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jesore on Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:33 pm

Ambystoma4 wrote:I've broken more then that, not that I'm proud of that and it was an accident (I promise, Aeire). It's not funny without the link, and I actually found that when I was searching for information on the age of enlightenment.

It was randon yet tangently related.

More randomness!

You're neither banned, nor dead (as far as I can tell), nor impaled on a stick and roasted over open fire. I suppose she isn't mad - she's a good and friendly queen.
Jesore
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Jesore on Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:42 pm

Arnoturoth wrote:Fine, random thing that I need help with. My fiance recently got i to a reck and we don't really have money for anything, and I still have school that I can't miss. So my question is, what would be better, moving back in w/ my parents and sending him money, or staying with him and not have any cash what-so-ever?, I need to know asap.

Jesyka

Isn't 'w/' some sort of net-speak - grammar nazi !!! I can be wrong though, as I'm absolutely not into that subject - I close every post I find such things in.

Seriously, how far away would 'with your parents' be? Would it really mean not seeing him for a while (I assume regular flight-tickets are out of question financially)? How can you still attend school if you move away?

Jesore
Jesore
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Arnoturoth on Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:24 am

I could get transfered to a school near there, and its 5 hours away. He wouldn't have the gas to get to and from there.

Jesyka
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lugnut on Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:17 am

You two are engaged, I personally say stick it out. Do you want to marry him? I've seen engaged couples where they end up with distance (live WAY too close to a Navy base), and more often than not they go splitznewski just because of the strain. I personally would stay where I was, apply for tuition assistance or for an on-campus job (at my school they're sympathetic to students who want to stay in school in the face of trouble). Also another option is to write your parents, let them know that while you would like to be able to move home, and while you appreciate the knowledge that they'd accept you, that your education is first and foremost, and that you really want to stay at the school you're at. Then asking them for money is less about you wanting to stay with your fiancee, and more about you wanting to stay in school, therefore AT school. Best of luck hon *hugs*
Lugnut
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Parker on Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:32 pm

The man who runs in front of a car gets tired.
The man who runs behind a car gets exhausted.

HAW HAW!
Parker
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Arnoturoth on Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:02 am

yea, me and him talked it out and I'm staying until he can find a better car and a job down there, then he's comming with me. I was all crazy over nothing. But yea, so I'm staying, and having a blast.

Jesyka
Arnoturoth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Parker on Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:04 am

Now my post looks totally insensitive. :(

Well, congrats, glad you got that straightened out!
Parker
Keenspotter Supreme

Next

Return to Queen of Wands