Queen of Wands spinoffs

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

Queen of Wands spinoffs

Postby kia on Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:38 am

Ok, so we know Queen of wands is ending in about a year. And if TV's have thought me anything about series ending, its that spinoffs are not very far off.

So create your very own Queen of Wands Spinoff!

Would you make Queen of Wand babies where all the characters know each other as children (And are taken care of by a giant women wearing green socks who's face we never see)?

What about The Zot Files! Where Zot, a detective cat, and his boneless partner go around solving mysterious crimes?

Which queen of wands spinoff would you like to (or not like to) see?
kia
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby UU8 on Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:58 am

QoW: The Road Trip! Kes, Felix, and Shannon in a Uhaul and their adventures across the country to Boston!

no one will be safe!
UU8
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ambystoma4 on Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:55 pm

While I'm not really keen on the detective idea, I would like to see Zot get his own comic strip.

The Cult of Zot.
A tounge-in-cheek reality TV parody with Zot as the central character who deals with his fame.

Or maybe they could do something like a Daily Show, I'm talking old school Daily Show with Craig Kilborn and Beth Littleford.

Now that I think about it the detective thing could be a good idea. Except a solo noirish private eye rather then a crime fighting duo.
Ambystoma4
Keenspot Despot

Postby kia on Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:35 pm

Ambystoma4 wrote:Now that I think about it the detective thing could be a good idea.

uh-oh. Then it can't be done. Spin-offs are supposed to be Bad Ideas, the worst the idea, the better chance it'll make it as a spin-off :) :P

So how about if The queen of wands gang gets evicted from their house and buys a van? Then they can go around solving mysteris! It can be called Zot! Where have you been? :) :P
kia
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ambystoma4 on Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:30 pm

:lol:

QoW adventures in CyberSpace

CSI: Denver staring the QoW Cast

Remake Speed Racer with the cast

QoW Gary Larson style.

Comic Crossover Big Brother Surviour. We lock the casts of two comics in a house and see who comes out a live. First up QoW versus Questionable Content.
Ambystoma4
Keenspot Despot

Postby UU8 on Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:04 am

something like a noir detective story would be really cool. ok ok i'd just want to see kestrel in a cute fedora and trenchcoat!
UU8
Keenspotter Supreme

Here's looking at you, Kestrel

Postby jbrecken on Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:10 am

UU8 wrote:something like a noir detective story would be really cool. ok ok i'd just want to see kestrel in a cute fedora and trenchcoat!

How about a Casablanca parody dream sequence when she can't decide whether or not to leave town? Ingrid's got that cool hat/raincoat combo at the end. Not quite a fedora, but sultry as heck.
jbrecken
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ambystoma4 on Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:10 pm

That would be cool.

Hint Hint.
Ambystoma4
Keenspot Despot

Postby educatedVirgin on Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:01 pm

For me a spin off would be to take one of the minnor caraters and give them there own strip.

So I think there is one and only one person who should be givern her own strip

and I think you all know who I'm thinking about.

Yes the star of the new strip should be the Wicca Freak. :wink:
God gave woman buttocks because eventualy they all walk away and in that there is some consolation ~Spider Robinson~
educatedVirgin
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Aurora on Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:46 pm

They all go to an amusement park and take a ride on a roller coaster. In the middle of the ride, they are suddenly transported into the world of...Dungeons & Dragons! Kestrel as the acrobat, Shannon as the archer, Felix as the mage, and Zot is the token cute timid animal!

;)
Current avatar: Squirrel 'Rora, by Mari.
First runner-up - Ms. CRFH Contest 2004
2004 Boardie Awards: "Most Venerable Boardie", 2nd in "Boardie You Most Look Forward to Meeting in RL", and 3rd in "Boardie You Most Look Forward to Seeing On the Board"

Twin Skies!
Aurora
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Starman Matt on Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:03 am

Aurora wrote:They all go to an amusement park and take a ride on a roller coaster. In the middle of the ride, they are suddenly transported into the world of...Dungeons & Dragons! Kestrel as the acrobat, Shannon as the archer, Felix as the mage, and Zot is the token cute timid animal!

This is just a cunning ruse to get artwork of Kestrel in a fur bikini, isn't it?
"Starman" Matt Morrison
Writer of Looking To The Stars and 144 Anima.
Check out our NEW home at The Nexus.
Starman Matt
Keenspotter Supreme

Uni

Postby jbrecken on Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:38 am

Aurora wrote:They all go to an amusement park and take a ride on a roller coaster. In the middle of the ride, they are suddenly transported into the world of...Dungeons & Dragons! Kestrel as the acrobat, Shannon as the archer, Felix as the mage, and Zot is the token cute timid animal!

and Angela as the barbarian
jbrecken
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Aurora on Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:55 pm

*giggles*

Of course it is. ;)
Aurora
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby gwalla on Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:40 pm

Oh, and Angela as the cavalier, who never wants to go along with what the others are doing but who Learns The Error Of Her Nonconformist Ways! Yay! Until the next episode of course where she goes back to being recalcitrant.
ImageImage
gwalla
Keenspot Deity

Location: Berkeley, CA, USA irc://us.nightstar.net/gwalla,isnick

Postby Starman Matt on Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:10 am

Aurora wrote:*giggles*

Of course it is. ;)

Right, I have no objections to it. I just wanted to make sure.

*hmms and wonders where he put that fan art of Kestrel as Red Sonja*
"Starman" Matt Morrison
Writer of Looking To The Stars and 144 Anima.
Check out our NEW home at The Nexus.
Starman Matt
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Queen of Wands