Help

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

Help

Postby Alydos on Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:20 pm

I was thinking this would be a nice topic to have in the forums, but mostly I have a question. I might just be ignorant, but what does the H in December 8th, 2003`s Captain Planet Parody comic mean if anyone knows or has any guesses? http://www.queenofwands.net/d/20031208.html
Alydos
Junior Keenspotter

Postby tankus on Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:28 pm

Sorry, but you put a link about Aeire's late comic strip talking about an H in december of the Captain Planet Parody... (or is it that aeire made a parody of captain planet... wich I don't have a clue what it is) Anyway... either answers it is, where is the H? And what topic do you want us to have about on this?

Yes darwin is dead... YES darwin's theory still exist... YES I HAVE A THIRD EYE...
-If a friend has problems, you try to solve them... When a real friend have a problem, you live it with him...

-tankus
tankus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Help

Postby squiddy on Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:48 pm

Alydos wrote:I was thinking this would be a nice topic to have in the forums, but mostly I have a question. I might just be ignorant, but what does the H in December 8th, 2003`s Captain Planet Parody comic mean if anyone knows or has any guesses? http://www.queenofwands.net/d/20031208.html

Monkeys! Duh.

There were five kids, like Captain Planet, and they join together blah blah blah.
The monkey took hold of one of the five kids. His arm raises and he says "H-aiighhh!"
So either it's the kid screaming in terror, or the kid starting to say something with an H and then screaming (heart? humanity? homicide?) or its the monkey being..a monkey.

There's my 2 cents.
Insert incredibly witty/hilarious/inspirational signature here.
squiddy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Necro Underachiever on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:57 pm

It's a spoof fom the captain planet.. the last thing shouted by those annoying little runts was "Heart!"... so now, you have H-AAAIIGHH!, whihc is much funnier to me.
Necro Underachiever
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Queen of Wands