QoW Update - comic for 3/10, 3/12 (ARGH)

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

QoW Update - comic for 3/10, 3/12 (ARGH)

Postby Aeire on Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:49 pm

Hey folks - for those wondering about the lack of updates, please see this post from the QoW Livejournal community for an update on what the hell is going on. Thank you for your patience.
Queen of Wands - Wanna taste of religion? Lick a witch.
Aeire
Keenspot Despot

Postby crypto on Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:11 am

Ack, sounds like something I should get my glasses checked for. Eh it is getting time for a new pair anyway.
Current Goonmanji form:The game board

Infuego wrote:
crypto wrote:
"noskunkonskunkactionforyou".

We can dream can't we? Actually, I'm picturing Skunk on Ellen on Nan on skunk action.

Ooh, best idea I've heard today! Or read, i guess...

Quadraxis wrote:Crypto, your mind is a very disturbing sandwich. The kind of sandwich you decide not to eat and just let rot somewhere unnoticeable.
crypto
Keenspot Despot

Postby DamnedEyez on Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:33 am

you know, someday in the future I'm sure I'll need glasses...and then I'll probably be like "Ohh...that's what she was talking about"

Although, I have seen the world 'differently' enough times to know the general idea. Take yer time, get those eyes adjusted.
DamnedEyez
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby tankus on Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:48 am

It's just a matter of how you see life around you... Of course, it would be better if life was like a big flat screen TV, ne need to get a right focus :P
-If a friend has problems, you try to solve them... When a real friend have a problem, you live it with him...

-tankus
tankus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby DonShimoda on Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:03 pm

Something similar has happened to me a couple of times in the past - switching from glasses to contacts to glasses to contacts again... It's a very strange experience!

We're all looking forward to the new strips, but I'm sure we all understand that you need to get your visual world normalized first!

Take care!
"You always said people don't do what they believe in, they just do what's most convenient, then they repent." - Bob Dylan, "Brownsville Girl"
DonShimoda
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby GrassyNoel on Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:44 pm

Patience? Don't talk to me about patience. I'm an Avalon fan :)
Avalon Code: R++ S F++ IRC+ FA- GA- FF+ SN LY+ f{L>+++ G>++ 2:185} D{A-- H<-} rJ+ PSL+ P{LI+++ CJ+++ !GB !PC !L(~I) QM-} W+++
---
Read my LiveJournal. Comments welcome, of whatever flavour!
GrassyNoel
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby tankus on Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:01 pm

GrassyNoel wrote:Patience? Don't talk to me about patience. I'm an Avalon fan :)

Hum, what's your point? I've checked it (got interested) and I still don't get your point...
-If a friend has problems, you try to solve them... When a real friend have a problem, you live it with him...

-tankus
tankus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby GrassyNoel on Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:49 am

tankus wrote:
GrassyNoel wrote:Patience? Don't talk to me about patience. I'm an Avalon fan :)

Hum, what's your point? I've checked it (got interested) and I still don't get your point...

You have noticed how few updates there have been in the last two years, yes?
Avalon Code: R++ S F++ IRC+ FA- GA- FF+ SN LY+ f{L>+++ G>++ 2:185} D{A-- H<-} rJ+ PSL+ P{LI+++ CJ+++ !GB !PC !L(~I) QM-} W+++
---
Read my LiveJournal. Comments welcome, of whatever flavour!
GrassyNoel
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby AmanuJaku on Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:40 pm

Trust me Noel, it was funny to us Avalon fans. :D

Well, I can relate Aeire, as I've had glasses since the fourth grade, and it's always fun to get used to new pairs of glasses. My favorite is when you go from slightly tinted lenses to non-tinted. It makes the sun soooo much brighter than it should be.

I've had my current pair of glasses for about 5-6 years. I really need to get a eye exam and new ones, because I know my eyes are straining to keep some level of focus. It's not like I can't see shapes or figure out what things are. I just can't read anything or legally drive (due to not being able to read the signs).

Take your time Aeire. I can wait for the next strip.
AmanuJaku
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby tankus on Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:38 am

Yeah, I'm going through avalon archives right now, TO DAMN FUNNY, as QOW... Anyhow ! I'm not making orders in the comic strips I've read...

Take your time Aeire. I can wait for the next strip.

Yeah, or else it would be funny to have the next strip all blured... Not quite effective, but still funny! :P

-tankus
tankus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby DamnedEyez on Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:08 am

Heh...similar to how she posted th eone with the paintroller when she was painting
DamnedEyez
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jade-Shaundri on Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:17 am

Nice. Count on cheap-o doctors to mess with your world.

Well, hope things get better soon.
Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know.
Groucho Marx
Jade-Shaundri
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Queen of Wands