QoW Update - comic for 03/08

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

QoW Update - comic for 03/08

Postby Aeire on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:27 am

Is now up
Queen of Wands - Wanna taste of religion? Lick a witch.
Aeire
Keenspot Despot

Postby GrassyNoel on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:09 am

Kestrel's right. It's hard to take anyone seriously who's wearing a hat like that.
Avalon Code: R++ S F++ IRC+ FA- GA- FF+ SN LY+ f{L>+++ G>++ 2:185} D{A-- H<-} rJ+ PSL+ P{LI+++ CJ+++ !GB !PC !L(~I) QM-} W+++
---
Read my LiveJournal. Comments welcome, of whatever flavour!
GrassyNoel
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jeffro on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:55 am

If I had money I'd buy me one of those hats, just so I could be taken less seriously...

Wow. That was a profound rant though.
Jeffro
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby bloodeye on Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:51 am

Difficult to take on seriously in a kitty hat, but far from impossible. Really, someone can be taken seriously in any get up.... it just takes a bit more effort for some.
bloodeye
Keenspot Despot

Postby Valdrin on Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:07 am

On a technical note, the more I read this comic and look at the art, the more I think it looks like it's still frames of animation. Especially the shot of Kestrel giggling. Actually, the entire final panel just looks fabulous.

And on the note of the hat, you can so take someone seriously in a kitty hat! If it was a bunny hat, then I'd say "Good luck" to you, but a kitty hat? No problem! Well... comparatively speaking, at least.
"You can't imagine so many monkeys in the daily mail / All of them coming anonymously so they leave no trail
I never thought I'd have an admirer from overseas / But someone is sending me stationary filled with chimpanzees"
Barenaked Ladies--Another Postcard
Valdrin
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Starman Matt on Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:26 am

I'd buy my girlfriend the kitty hat, except she already has the whole kitty suit and blue would clash with her Catwoman costume.
"Starman" Matt Morrison
Writer of Looking To The Stars and 144 Anima.
Check out our NEW home at The Nexus.
Starman Matt
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby tankus on Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:06 am

Starman Matt wrote:I'd buy my girlfriend the kitty hat, except she already has the whole kitty suit and blue would clash with her Catwoman costume.

Would you be as gentle as to give us any URL where we could see her?? :D I'm sure Grassynoel would appreciate as well... :D

Valdrin wrote:On a technical note, the more I read this comic and look at the art, the more I think it looks like it's still frames of animation. Especially the shot of Kestrel giggling. Actually, the entire final panel just looks fabulous.

And on the note of the hat, you can so take someone seriously in a kitty hat! If it was a bunny hat, then I'd say "Good luck" to you, but a kitty hat? No problem! Well... comparatively speaking, at least.

AFFIRMATIVE, and the way Kestrel looks surprised on the third is just splendid too !!
-If a friend has problems, you try to solve them... When a real friend have a problem, you live it with him...

-tankus
tankus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Starman Matt on Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:23 am

tankus wrote:Would you be as gentle as to give us any URL where we could see her?? :D I'm sure Grassynoel would appreciate as well... :D

Ach! Tis fer me eyes only, ye guttersnipe!

Besides, I have yet to see her in the costume. She just told me she has it somwhere...
"Starman" Matt Morrison
Writer of Looking To The Stars and 144 Anima.
Check out our NEW home at The Nexus.
Starman Matt
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby tankus on Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:42 am

AAAAAAAWWWWW, well what are you waitting for? Go find where it is and hand it over her with your most beautiful smile :D And ask her politely to show you her most fashionable accessory... (wich is her body in tight leather of course) :lol:
-If a friend has problems, you try to solve them... When a real friend have a problem, you live it with him...

-tankus
tankus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby GrassyNoel on Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:24 pm

Starman Matt wrote:
tankus wrote:Would you be as gentle as to give us any URL where we could see her?? :D I'm sure Grassynoel would appreciate as well... :D

Ach! Tis fer me eyes only, ye guttersnipe!

Besides, I have yet to see her in the costume. She just told me she has it somwhere...

Lineart by Josh Phillips, colouring by Usa-chan:

Avalon Code: R++ S F++ IRC+ FA- GA- FF+ SN LY+ f{L>+++ G>++ 2:185} D{A-- H<-} rJ+ PSL+ P{LI+++ CJ+++ !GB !PC !L(~I) QM-} W+++
---
Read my LiveJournal. Comments welcome, of whatever flavour!
GrassyNoel
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby tankus on Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:04 pm

Close enough... BUT WHERE IS THE LEATHER ?? :P

(Gee, I wonder if people really take me for a perv here... In fact, I'm not really into that leather thing, I'm just feeding the topic here)

-tankus
tankus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Queen of Wands