QoW Update - comic for 02/16

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

QoW Update - comic for 02/16

Postby Aeire on Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:58 am

Is now up
Queen of Wands - Wanna taste of religion? Lick a witch.
User avatar
Aeire
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1867
Joined: Thu May 18, 2000 11:00 pm

Postby crypto on Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:10 am

Nice to hear you're feeling better. (Wanders off to check out the new comic)
Current Goonmanji form:The game board

Infuego wrote:
crypto wrote:
"noskunkonskunkactionforyou".

We can dream can't we? Actually, I'm picturing Skunk on Ellen on Nan on skunk action.

Ooh, best idea I've heard today! Or read, i guess...


Quadraxis wrote:Crypto, your mind is a very disturbing sandwich. The kind of sandwich you decide not to eat and just let rot somewhere unnoticeable.
User avatar
crypto
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1645
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:46 am
Location: That special place in hell reserved for Perverts.

Postby squiddy on Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:28 am

Hehehehe... Good stuff.
Insert incredibly witty/hilarious/inspirational signature here.
User avatar
squiddy
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:18 pm
Location: Mason City, Iowa

Postby crypto on Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:47 am

My left testical gave a sympathy twinge to Felix.
Current Goonmanji form:The game board

Infuego wrote:
crypto wrote:
"noskunkonskunkactionforyou".

We can dream can't we? Actually, I'm picturing Skunk on Ellen on Nan on skunk action.

Ooh, best idea I've heard today! Or read, i guess...


Quadraxis wrote:Crypto, your mind is a very disturbing sandwich. The kind of sandwich you decide not to eat and just let rot somewhere unnoticeable.
User avatar
crypto
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1645
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:46 am
Location: That special place in hell reserved for Perverts.

Postby squiddy on Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:49 am

crypto wrote:My left testical gave a sympathy twinge to Felix.


Mine too. Wait? No. No testicles here.
Insert incredibly witty/hilarious/inspirational signature here.
User avatar
squiddy
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:18 pm
Location: Mason City, Iowa

Postby Murder Doll on Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:06 pm

Well, I feel sorry for Felix, but....**snicker**...
There was a man who had a face that looked a lot like me
I saw him in the mirror and I fought him in the street
And when he turned away I shot him in the head
Then I came to realize that I had killed myself
Murder Doll
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:34 pm

Postby Adam The Alien on Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:41 pm

squiddy wrote:
crypto wrote:My left testical gave a sympathy twinge to Felix.


Mine too. Wait? No. No testicles here.


Bad squiddy! Did you steal crypto's left testicle again?
User avatar
Adam The Alien
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Oregon

I can't help but wonder...

Postby DamnedEyez on Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:06 pm

is it odd that I no longer feel sympathy pains when other guys get rammed/kicked/hit/smashed/kneed/ground/squeezed/nailed in the nads?

(Perhaps I've just read/seen too much more extreme things happen...I've no idea.)
User avatar
DamnedEyez
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:38 am
Location: Hell

Postby Gerbie on Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:53 pm

Actually, DamnedEyez, I wouldn't worry about it. I've never botherd with the whole sympathy pains deal. (well, except once, when I accidentally hit one of my team-mates in the nuts with a soccer ball hard enough to move him backwards two feet. Sorry Mike!)

No sense in me feeling pain when the poor guy is already feeling enough for him, me and two more. So I try to offset the pain imbalance by laughing as much as possible.
Sailing on the seas of life under full sails, with no one at the helm.
User avatar
Gerbie
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:33 pm
Location: Canada

Postby squiddy on Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:54 pm

Adam The Alien wrote:
squiddy wrote:
crypto wrote:My left testical gave a sympathy twinge to Felix.


Mine too. Wait? No. No testicles here.


Bad squiddy! Did you steal crypto's left testicle again?


Reminds me of the QOW strip when Felix gives Kestrel his kiwi (I believe it was?) testicle.


Adam The Alien wrote:Bad squiddy! Did you steal crypto's left testicle again?


And the idea of that makes me nauseous. ..Yum.>???..no.
Insert incredibly witty/hilarious/inspirational signature here.
User avatar
squiddy
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:18 pm
Location: Mason City, Iowa

 

Return to Queen of Wands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest