QoW Update - Comic for 2/11

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

Postby bloodeye on Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:51 pm

As I understand it, Arnold was orginally cast as Bane, but once he took a look at how he'd been scripted, said no way. Which I can understand; wouldn't want to play a villian that poorly written either.

I think part of the problem is a lot of the producers who are off making these movies aren't teh people who've been reading the comics for years. They don't know the back story, and don't care about it.

Then again, there's also movies like Spaw, where the creator wanted to tell a new story with the same charecters. Movie, cartoon, and comic were all diffrent, despite being about the same guy.
bloodeye
Keenspot Despot

Postby tankus on Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:05 am

I've been reading all those very carfuly to realize after 25 minutes that I DON'T FUCMINGY WATCH TV!!! well not that often, in fact, since im going to college I've looked at my TV for maybe news and good documentations....

Anyay, here are the best 5 cartoons for my opinion (wich all passes on teletoons):
-Spawn at 1:30 am
-Simpsons wich doesn't concern specials such as halloween or christmas
-Daria for the philosopher inside... (i so like this one)
-Muppets for the adult inside...
-Jackie Chan, I so like the plot made with really organized groups that are soooooo stupid !

:D
-If a friend has problems, you try to solve them... When a real friend have a problem, you live it with him...

-tankus
tankus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Previous

Return to Queen of Wands