IF YOU ARE HAVING REGISTRATION PROBLEMS, PLEASE READ

There are no monkeys in here. Really.

Moderator: Aeire

IF YOU ARE HAVING REGISTRATION PROBLEMS, PLEASE READ

Postby Aeire on Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:09 pm

A *lot* of people have been emailing me telling me that they are having problems registering for accounts on the forums. If you are planning to register, or have registered and think there is an error, do two things:

#1 - Wait at *least* 24-48 hours after signing up. The registration emails are getting sent out slowly for some reason, which will be fixed in the future.

#2 - If you have signed up and still have not recieved a registration email after waiting the appropriate amount of time, email (gav [at] keenspot.com) (obviously, remove the parenthesis and replace at with @ - we hates the spambots, oh yes we do), with a: The user name you registered with, b: The email address you registered with, and c: a brief description of the problem. He'll be able to fix it for you.

DO NOT EMAIL GAV IF YOU HAVE NOT WAITED AT LEAST 24 HOURS FOR A REGISRATION EMAIL. I *really* don't want the poor guy swamped with requests from people to fix accounts that aren't broken.

This problem *will* be fixed in the future, at which point this post will go away. Hurrah.
Queen of Wands - Wanna taste of religion? Lick a witch.
Aeire
Keenspot Despot

Return to Queen of Wands