I bet you thought she was in trouble (11/6/2013)

Oracle For Hire!

Moderators: NevrMore, DominicDeegan, Silvsilvchan, TdotOdot2k

Forum rules
Due to popular demand, the Dominic Deegan Forum will remain online indefinitely. Happy Holidays!

1. Keenspot is not responsible for the actions of any posters or moderators.
2. Once warned to stop a behavior, stop.
3. Posts in violation of rules will be edited by moderators and noted
4. Contact NevrMore if you have a problem with another poster, do not flame troll or spam them
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=101683 and http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=99473 for the full list of rules.

I bet you thought she was in trouble (11/6/2013)

Postby The Traveler on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:52 am

Nope!

Foolish readers, this is a Mookie comic.
The Traveler
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: I bet you thought she was in trouble (11/6/2013)

Postby bahamutkod on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:08 am

See, a part of me wonders how they intend to one-up the situation here in order to feebly squirm into some real tension. At this point, Danica is utterly unstoppable. There's no kryptonite, there's no genius with a power-sapping ray, there's just a bunch of tissue-paper-warships and furious masturbation to scantily-clad, indestructible heroines.

Will she get flung into a black hole only to pop out again just fine and with her angry face on?

Will another sentinel appear... a DARK sentinel who might appear to have power only to get smacked down every time and realize "Oh no, I'm not a REAL seerStar-Powered Sentinel like DOMINICDANICA is!"

Will there be some cosmic horror that shows up because some evil guy flushed his baby teeth or toenails or whatever into a radioactive nebula?

Will Garth ever get tired of working with Mooks because he's a hack and any artistic growth will be stunted by working with him?

Only time will tell.
bahamutkod
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Dominic Deegan