Clearly, the Void Angels provide a useful service (9/13/13)

Oracle For Hire!

Moderators: NevrMore, DominicDeegan, Silvsilvchan, TdotOdot2k

Forum rules
Due to popular demand, the Dominic Deegan Forum will remain online indefinitely. Happy Holidays!

1. Keenspot is not responsible for the actions of any posters or moderators.
2. Once warned to stop a behavior, stop.
3. Posts in violation of rules will be edited by moderators and noted
4. Contact NevrMore if you have a problem with another poster, do not flame troll or spam them
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=101683 and http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=99473 for the full list of rules.

Clearly, the Void Angels provide a useful service (9/13/13)

Postby The Traveler on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:21 am

I mean, that's why the collective militaries of galactic civilization haven't banded together to wipe them out... right?

I don't think Mookie's thought this through. Are these guys a religious cult or a mercenary company?
The Traveler
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Clearly, the Void Angels provide a useful service (9/13/

Postby bahamutkod on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:52 pm

The Traveler wrote:I mean, that's why the collective militaries of galactic civilization haven't banded together to wipe them out... right?

I don't think Mookie's thought this through. Are these guys a religious cult or a mercenary company?

"Ships didn't work! Send the assassin!" ... "Assassin didn't work, send more ships!"
bahamutkod
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Clearly, the Void Angels provide a useful service (9/13/

Postby Pseudonym on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:28 am

The real question is, what the hell is the Void's deal? They were paid to attack the station, okay, but how did they know the girl was going to be the new Green Lan--I MEAN Sentinel? She got the powers, like, 5 seconds before they blew her room all to hell. And the person paying them is the head of the Worm Hole People so she can Take Over the Universe (of course!). Ok, what's been stopping her before now?

....I think I'm putting more thought into this than Mookie at this point.
ImageImageImage
I WAS FROZEN TODAY!
Pseudonym
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Dominic Deegan