Congratulations. You get a puppy. (9/6/2013)

Oracle For Hire!

Moderators: NevrMore, DominicDeegan, Silvsilvchan, TdotOdot2k

Forum rules
Due to popular demand, the Dominic Deegan Forum will remain online indefinitely. Happy Holidays!

1. Keenspot is not responsible for the actions of any posters or moderators.
2. Once warned to stop a behavior, stop.
3. Posts in violation of rules will be edited by moderators and noted
4. Contact NevrMore if you have a problem with another poster, do not flame troll or spam them
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=101683 and http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=99473 for the full list of rules.

Congratulations. You get a puppy. (9/6/2013)

Postby The Traveler on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Everything worked out perfectly without even trying.

And everything dumb she did was the right thing to do even though she didn't know it at the time, and everyone lives and makes a perfect recovery. No lessons were learned here whatsoever, and there were no hard decisions to make as a hero.

Yaaaaay.
The Traveler
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Congratulations. You get a puppy. (9/6/2013)

Postby Ashitaka1110 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:50 pm

"A few more seconds and he would have died. But because of that difference of three-to-five seconds, it is instead full, complete recovery, with zero lasting effects, after getting shot in the head point-blank."

You must be fucking shitting me. You must be.
Ashitaka1110
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Congratulations. You get a puppy. (9/6/2013)

Postby bahamutkod on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:08 am

Ashitaka1110 wrote:"A few more seconds and he would have died. But because of that difference of three-to-five seconds, it is instead full, complete recovery, with zero lasting effects, after getting shot in the head point-blank."

You must be fucking shitting me. You must be.

I'd have even taken "If he hadn't gotten here so quickly there would have been permanent damage/death." But no. He had to quantify it to make it sound like there was SO MUCH TENSION in the last few strips.

But even then it wouldn't have done any good because the villain's teeth were ripped out before he even showed up to bite someone. What I hate the most is that he had this bomb and used it as a bargaining chip against some civilian to help him get inside unnoticed... but didn't once try to do the same thing to pacify his dangerous quarry or security! He clearly knew it had some merit to do it once but when he's getting smacked around with ease he doesn't try it again?
bahamutkod
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Dominic Deegan