Shoot 'em up (8/30/13)

Oracle For Hire!

Moderators: NevrMore, DominicDeegan, Silvsilvchan, TdotOdot2k

Forum rules
Due to popular demand, the Dominic Deegan Forum will remain online indefinitely. Happy Holidays!

1. Keenspot is not responsible for the actions of any posters or moderators.
2. Once warned to stop a behavior, stop.
3. Posts in violation of rules will be edited by moderators and noted
4. Contact NevrMore if you have a problem with another poster, do not flame troll or spam them
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=101683 and http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=99473 for the full list of rules.

Shoot 'em up (8/30/13)

Postby Pseudonym on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Hey, I'll just go on a wild shooting spree on a base that has at least some military presence and plenty of cameras recording the whole thing. Are we supposed to take this guy seriously as a threat here? Because he seems rather stupid. Maybe Mookie will pull a Man of Steel on us and have him force her to kill him. Not likely, though.

Personally, I'm waiting for him to start using racial and gay slurs so that we know he's the villain.
ImageImageImage
I WAS FROZEN TODAY!
Pseudonym
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Shoot 'em up (8/30/13)

Postby bahamutkod on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:21 pm

Well, technically he talked about not wanting a "squiddly" as a hostage. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be their actual racial name but it'd be really stupid if it was.

IF it isn't, he's a space racist.

Also, I know it's been out there since the old Superman before they created super-villains for him to fight... but the idea that Danica's one weakness is that she cares about other people and is otherwise essentially unstoppable (the super-gun supposed to be able to take her out has apparently shielded in the first shot and the second hit her and left her alive) bugs the crap out of me given what we know of Mookie's writing.
bahamutkod
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby yuskeyurameshi on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:37 pm

He didn't have the guts to kill off the secondary character that got this guy here. He didn't have the guts to kill off any real cast members except Quilt in the finale. This guy won't manage anything...he's no Celesto blowing people up.
yuskeyurameshi
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Reaver225 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:24 pm

He's an idiot for grandstanding and taking his time.

She's an idiot (admittedly due to being naive) for shouting at the guy shooting into a crowd.

The police force are idiots for a: shooting at him with weapons that don't incapacitate, b, standing all in a big bunch, c: NOT SHOOTING HIM WHILE HE'S PRESSING A BUTTON RIGHT THERE AAAGH DOES NO-ONE HAVE ANY SORT OF REFLEXES IN THIS COMIC WHATSOEVER?

It's the future, where are the stunners? There are ROBOTS WITH VOICE COMMUNICATIONS. The guy could have rigged up a word to say to launch robot attack dogs on them! That explode! And idiotic things! And they just shoot his hand! Don't they have scanner things to see what weapons he has? Aren't they actually USING them?

tl;dr they're all idiots upon idiots
| Mental note: Refrain from using the Force while drunk. | Caption contest winner! | "Screw it. Rocks fall, everyone dies." |
I shall delete you, recreate thyself. - Mutamu
"All citizens to either go to the graveyard and dig up corpses or become corpses for not complying." - hazardswake
Maldraugedhen wrote:That would only be if stupidity was a Boolean thing, or if it was like always multiplying a pair of negative numbers (assuming positive is intelligent).
Stupidity has its own infinite continuum, from bordering on the brain dead to just shy of normal.
...I need to not delurk right after a long coding session.
Reaver225
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Dominic Deegan