05/27/2013 Afterwords &'So long and thanks for all the Fish'

Oracle For Hire!

Moderators: NevrMore, DominicDeegan, Silvsilvchan, TdotOdot2k

Forum rules
Due to popular demand, the Dominic Deegan Forum will remain online indefinitely. Happy Holidays!

1. Keenspot is not responsible for the actions of any posters or moderators.
2. Once warned to stop a behavior, stop.
3. Posts in violation of rules will be edited by moderators and noted
4. Contact NevrMore if you have a problem with another poster, do not flame troll or spam them
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=101683 and http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=99473 for the full list of rules.

05/27/2013 Afterwords &'So long and thanks for all the Fish'

Postby yuskeyurameshi on Mon May 27, 2013 8:33 am

Afterword. May 27, 2013 Posted by Mookie
I put this "afterword" image up so people coming to the site for the first time would not see the comic's ending.

As for the present and future of the site:

- I will keep the comic online as long as people are still interesting in reading it and I can afford to keep paying the hosting fees. And I finally updated the ARCHIVE, too.

- My new webcomic with Garth Graham, STAR POWER, is online! The site is a little rough around the edges, as we thought we'd have it fully functional by now, so please excuse the muddled RSS feed, the incorrect convention dates (the links are correct), and the lorem lipsum in the blog section. But the comics are easily accessible, so we hope you like what you see so far!

- I fully plan on releasing a "complete collection" of Dominic Deegan's adventures, but there are a lot of logistics to consider, such as book size (one 3000-page book, or two 1500-page books, or three 1000-page books, etc), quantity, hardcover options, price, and so on. I'll keep you folks posted.

- I took down the old Links and Contact pages because they've been updated on STAR POWER.

This has been an incredible journey, and I hope you folks join me for the next adventure. Thank you for everything!

So he had the foresight to realize he should not spoil that Deegan, Luna, and Spark live and have kids to any new sap who wanders here.

And....a 3000 page book of all your Deegan comics...seriously?

He's...he's not joking...

Oh well, this is 'Spirit-Gun' signing off...
yuskeyurameshi
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: 05/27/2013 Afterwords &'So long and thanks for all the F

Postby LordGolbez on Mon May 27, 2013 9:05 am

Why does Mookie appear to believe that each comic he did merits its own page? The early 3 panel strips should readily fit 3 to a page or at the very least 2. There's going to be an awful lot of empty space if he does one page per strip, unless he puts in a huge amount of extra content.
LordGolbez
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby IrishFino on Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 am

Isn't Star Power a super awesome Mario power-up that makes you invincible for like... fifteen seconds or something?
There is a baby on my booby.
IrishFino
Keenspot Despot

Postby daveshan on Mon May 27, 2013 11:02 am

IrishFino wrote:Isn't Star Power a super awesome Mario power-up that makes you invincible for like... fifteen seconds or something?

No, I think 'Star Power' is one of the attacks you get in one of the Mega Man games.
daveshan
Keenspot Despot

Return to Dominic Deegan