The Power of LOVE!!! (2013-04-10)

Oracle For Hire!

Moderators: NevrMore, DominicDeegan, Silvsilvchan, TdotOdot2k

Forum rules
Due to popular demand, the Dominic Deegan Forum will remain online indefinitely. Happy Holidays!

1. Keenspot is not responsible for the actions of any posters or moderators.
2. Once warned to stop a behavior, stop.
3. Posts in violation of rules will be edited by moderators and noted
4. Contact NevrMore if you have a problem with another poster, do not flame troll or spam them
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=101683 and http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=99473 for the full list of rules.

The Power of LOVE!!! (2013-04-10)

Postby yadumey on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:54 pm

Ugh...goddamnitsomuch.
yadumey
Keenspot Despot

Re: The Power of LOVE!!! (2013-04-10)

Postby TheBlackPaladin on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Or adding pure black magic through a soul kiss to a ever closer to exploding mind. Sounds better this way.
Brett:Yeah? How about I break your face instead?!
Rachel:I invite you to try, Taggerty.
KRAK
Brett:AAAAAGGH!
Rachel:I break things with my face.

He's an uncontrollable arachnophobic cyborg on the edge. She's a provocative impetuous detective in the wrong place at the wrong time. They fight crime!

Which FF Character Are You?
TheBlackPaladin
Keenspot Despot

Postby yadumey on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:49 pm

TheBlackPaladin wrote:Or adding pure black magic through a soul kiss to a ever closer to exploding mind. Sounds better this way.

It does, but this is Michael writing it. Do you -REALLY- think he'd have Luna purposefully shove Dominic headlong into a mindbreak that would kill him?
yadumey
Keenspot Despot

Postby The Traveler on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Yeah, Dom looks so much more in-control, there. Why yes, the world-shaking energy that is oozing out of my skull is now even more ominous looking. Thanks Luna!
The Traveler
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby yadumey on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:19 pm

And time to whore it out:

yadumey
Keenspot Despot

Postby TheBlackPaladin on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:23 pm

yadumey wrote:
TheBlackPaladin wrote:Or adding pure black magic through a soul kiss to a ever closer to exploding mind. Sounds better this way.

It does, but this is Michael writing it. Do you -REALLY- think he'd have Luna purposefully shove Dominic headlong into a mindbreak that would kill him?

True. But Honestly. I don't give a damn. If it makes it sound better even though that likely isn't what is happening, I will be all for it sounding better.
Brett:Yeah? How about I break your face instead?!
Rachel:I invite you to try, Taggerty.
KRAK
Brett:AAAAAGGH!
Rachel:I break things with my face.

He's an uncontrollable arachnophobic cyborg on the edge. She's a provocative impetuous detective in the wrong place at the wrong time. They fight crime!

Which FF Character Are You?
TheBlackPaladin
Keenspot Despot

Postby yuskeyurameshi on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Okay, beyond just calling bs...the only song that can fit my head right now isn't metal. It's 'You've got the touch' from Transformers the 1986 animated movie. Now here's hoping Dominic goes the way of Optimus Prime.
yuskeyurameshi
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SLTE on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:17 am

yuskeyurameshi wrote:Okay, beyond just calling bs...the only song that can fit my head right now isn't metal. It's 'You've got the touch' from Transformers the 1986 animated movie. Now here's hoping Dominic goes the way of Optimus Prime.
That means he'll get brought back to life a dozen or so strips after he dies. It also means that Peter Cullen is now voicing Dominic in my head, which is just... wrong...
SLTE
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby IrishFino on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:36 am

yuskeyurameshi wrote:Okay, beyond just calling bs...the only song that can fit my head right now isn't metal. It's 'You've got the touch' from Transformers the 1986 animated movie. Now here's hoping Dominic goes the way of Optimus Prime.

The first song to pop in my head was Gravity of Love...

I don't know either, man.
There is a baby on my booby.
IrishFino
Keenspot Despot

Postby Greyman on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:06 am

"Rrr... No. White fire is pouring out of my eyes."

"Honey, let's kiss and make it alllll better."

"Yes. Now black fire is pouring from my eyes. Wait ... How does this help?"
Greyman
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SamTheUnPokeable on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:15 pm

I can't believe this is all actually happening. Like..... I read the comic every morning now and I blink and go "My God... he actually thinks this is good. There is a person out there drawing this comic and saying 'Oh man they'll love this!'. This is absolutely NUTS.
Xejan wrote: I said if I WAS the sniper in bush's security, I would have shot him.

The always level headed Xejan wanting to kill the President of the United States.
SamTheUnPokeable
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby yuskeyurameshi on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:41 pm

SamTheUnPokeable wrote:I can't believe this is all actually happening. Like..... I read the comic every morning now and I blink and go "My God... he actually thinks this is good. There is a person out there drawing this comic and saying 'Oh man they'll love this!'. This is absolutely NUTS.

Patton Oswalt said it best, about the man who wrote something that bad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01l1WIC9mBo

SLTE wrote:
That means he'll get brought back to life a dozen or so strips after he dies. It also means that Peter Cullen is now voicing Dominic in my head, which is just... wrong...

Yes...yes it is....but he was dead a whole season. He should follow suit and stay dead through till the end of the new comic. After all this that's the least we could get.
yuskeyurameshi
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Dominic Deegan