12/18/12-Well... this is a thing.

Oracle For Hire!

Moderators: NevrMore, DominicDeegan, Silvsilvchan, TdotOdot2k

Forum rules
Due to popular demand, the Dominic Deegan Forum will remain online indefinitely. Happy Holidays!

1. Keenspot is not responsible for the actions of any posters or moderators.
2. Once warned to stop a behavior, stop.
3. Posts in violation of rules will be edited by moderators and noted
4. Contact NevrMore if you have a problem with another poster, do not flame troll or spam them
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=101683 and http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=99473 for the full list of rules.

12/18/12-Well... this is a thing.

Postby TheBlackPaladin on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Man I don't even know anymore. Looks like ol David may have won this, but we all know that will not be the case. However I can't help but feel that this will at least have long last and far reaching consequences.
Brett:Yeah? How about I break your face instead?!
Rachel:I invite you to try, Taggerty.
KRAK
Brett:AAAAAGGH!
Rachel:I break things with my face.

He's an uncontrollable arachnophobic cyborg on the edge. She's a provocative impetuous detective in the wrong place at the wrong time. They fight crime!

Which FF Character Are You?
TheBlackPaladin
Keenspot Despot

Re: 12/18/12-Well... this is a thing.

Postby IrishFino on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:55 pm

I don't even care anymore.

[keeps reading anyway]
There is a baby on my booby.
IrishFino
Keenspot Despot

Postby daveshan on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:25 pm

TheBlackPaladin wrote: However I can't help but feel that this will at least have long last and far reaching consequences.

I agree. The threat may last for three whole strips.

Nah. Two and a half at most.
daveshan
Keenspot Despot

Postby The Traveler on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:51 pm

TheBlackPaladin wrote:However I can't help but feel that this will at least have long last and far reaching consequences.
Pardon me while I belly laugh. I may be awhile.
The Traveler
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ashitaka1110 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:26 am

Anyone else still reading just because you know it's so close to the end and if you stop now you'll forever feel like you failed to finish climbing Everest when the summit was in sight?
Ashitaka1110
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby ZaneS on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Ashitaka1110 wrote:Anyone else still reading just because you know it's so close to the end and if you stop now you'll forever feel like you failed to finish climbing Everest when the summit was in sight?

Yes
ZaneS
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby yuskeyurameshi on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Anyone remember the Masters and how they could have hurt the king somehow with evidence? Or any of that?

Can anyone explain to me why he had to trick the masses when he was going to do this.
yuskeyurameshi
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby The Traveler on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:37 pm

yuskeyurameshi wrote:Anyone remember the Masters and how they could have hurt the king somehow with evidence? Or any of that?

Can anyone explain to me why he had to trick the masses when he was going to do this.
Anyone remember how the king silenced the Masters' attempt at exposing his involvement in a more covert thing by doing a big overt splodey thing?

Remember when he said he'd just blame that on the Archmage he sent after the Masters, and the public would be none the wiser?

Remember when that Archmage managed to shake his control long enough during dying to implicate the king in front of most of Callan?

Remember when that turned out to matter?

Remember when we were expected to think the king cared about public opinion when his plan was to use necromancy to rot three-quarters of the world, which would then be eaten by a tentacle monster?

Yeah uhm... where do you want to start here?
The Traveler
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby daveshan on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:36 pm

The Traveler wrote:
yuskeyurameshi wrote:Anyone remember the Masters and how they could have hurt the king somehow with evidence? Or any of that?

Anyone remember how the king silenced the Masters' attempt at exposing his involvement in a more covert thing by doing a big overt splodey thing?

Remember when he said he'd just blame that on the Archmage he sent after the Masters, and the public would be none the wiser?

Remember when that Archmage managed to shake his control long enough during dying to implicate the king in front of most of Callan?

Remember when that turned out to matter?

Remember when we were expected to think the king cared about public opinion when his plan was to use necromancy to rot three-quarters of the world, which would then be eaten by a tentacle monster?

Yeah uhm... where do you want to start here?

I think he's more of asking why it was even a factor to consider when the king was going to do this anyway and almost immediately.
daveshan
Keenspot Despot

Postby The Traveler on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Oh I don't doubt. I just wanted to point out how many different angles this is a hot mess.
The Traveler
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Dominic Deegan