2012-11-30 Wonderbore powers, Activate!

Oracle For Hire!

Moderators: NevrMore, DominicDeegan, Silvsilvchan, TdotOdot2k

Forum rules
Due to popular demand, the Dominic Deegan Forum will remain online indefinitely. Happy Holidays!

1. Keenspot is not responsible for the actions of any posters or moderators.
2. Once warned to stop a behavior, stop.
3. Posts in violation of rules will be edited by moderators and noted
4. Contact NevrMore if you have a problem with another poster, do not flame troll or spam them
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=101683 and http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=99473 for the full list of rules.

2012-11-30 Wonderbore powers, Activate!

Postby MOG on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:50 am

First we link minds, then.... genitalia.

Anyway to quote Monty Python-

MOG
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: 2012-11-30 Wonderbore powers, Activate!

Postby bahamutkod on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Runts, previously established, couldn't shift forms of their own will. They shifted when they lost emotional control and became ravenous beasts that needed to be restrained for everyone's safety. That was pretty much the canon.

Thank goodness Katya was able to resist her very nature and shift at will because... ... ...

...uh...

A) Deegan prime needs her!

B) teh power of twoo wuv from her BEST FRIENDZONED FRIEND

C) The comic's creator forgets everything he establishes except that Deegans and their closest ilk are untouchable except for a few minor cosmetic issues and lip service to physical ailments that never really appear outside of a single diagnosis (Seriously, when the butler threw dominic he should have broken like a sack of scored-up crystal chalices)

D) Metal. Rock on. Tee hee.
bahamutkod
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: 2012-11-30 Wonderbore powers, Activate!

Postby daveshan on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:27 pm

I am more convinced than ever that Nimmel looks like he's Katya little brother.

Also, what's with panel 3. Here's the thought process that turban+glasses went through: Oh my god! The half-breed spell wolf has lost control and is going to go completely insane and murder us all in a blind blood rage! How should I alert the guy, in charge? Ah ha! I've got it. "Nimmel! Katya is kinda freaking out!"
daveshan
Keenspot Despot

Return to Dominic Deegan