11/19/12-Yeah.. I dont see this going to well.

Oracle For Hire!

Moderators: NevrMore, DominicDeegan, Silvsilvchan, TdotOdot2k

Forum rules
Due to popular demand, the Dominic Deegan Forum will remain online indefinitely. Happy Holidays!

1. Keenspot is not responsible for the actions of any posters or moderators.
2. Once warned to stop a behavior, stop.
3. Posts in violation of rules will be edited by moderators and noted
4. Contact NevrMore if you have a problem with another poster, do not flame troll or spam them
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=101683 and http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=99473 for the full list of rules.

11/19/12-Yeah.. I dont see this going to well.

Postby TheBlackPaladin on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Dragon and the Maestro are dead with only the dragon having been slightly helpful. I can just see Nimmel's contacting the Eld and getting their help going just as good as it did for the others. Or Maybe I'll be wrong and it'll go just great. Not holding my breath though.
Brett:Yeah? How about I break your face instead?!
Rachel:I invite you to try, Taggerty.
KRAK
Brett:AAAAAGGH!
Rachel:I break things with my face.

He's an uncontrollable arachnophobic cyborg on the edge. She's a provocative impetuous detective in the wrong place at the wrong time. They fight crime!

Which FF Character Are You?
TheBlackPaladin
Keenspot Despot

Re: 11/19/12-Yeah.. I dont see this going to well.

Postby Lumino on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 pm

The King had the knowledge of The Maestro (not like he was a low profile guy) and the dragon went after him. We have no reason to believe that the King even encountered the Eld, or if he does know of them, why he would care. They are just fools who failed to grasp the heart in their own time, and he will succeed where they have failed. Mwahahaha?

Also, keep in mind, Mookie has been trying to pump Nimmel up as a prodigy. Showing him succeed where everyone else failed would work well towards that.
Lumino
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby IrishFino on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:06 am

"I could heal him as he's only slowly suffocating, but let's watch him die instead."
"You're so romantic, honey."
There is a baby on my booby.
IrishFino
Keenspot Despot

Postby daveshan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:16 am

*Crosses fingers* Please let Nimmel die. Please let Nimmel die.
daveshan
Keenspot Despot

Postby TerminusEst13 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:41 am

I am on the verge of snapping my pencil.
This conflict lasted three comics. All of three comics. Hell, if you want to get technical the finishing blow was delivered in the second comic. God, if you want to get SUPER-technical the conflict began in the second half of the first comic.

This is disgusting.

Maestro and Donovan are said to go way back. They're basically musical BFFs. This was an interesting character with a neat gimmick (even if he was personally responsible for the uuugghghhhh metal), and had the fortune of not being in the spotlight constantly so that Mookie could ruin him, but he was still Kind Of Important. Sure, it was never elaborated on, expanded, or even given any sort of cursory explanation, but the Maestro was supposed to be some sort of powerful guy who was a close friend. Emphasis on two things: Powerful guy, close friend.
He goes down faster than the tentacle-eye archmage whose name I forget. Donovan comes in and impales him, and in one single blow he dies. There's no hesitation, no care that this was formerly their friend, no halting on Donovan's part that this was his friend, only a smarmy one-liner and snuggling up to his girl like some sort of 90s action movie star.
The powerful guy is promptly nullified. One single hit.
Close friend is also promptly also nullified. Donovan doesn't give a shit! He just puts on his Bond face and snarks at his death! You callous FUCK. I mean, even the Maestro is asking him to give a requiem, it's not like it was on Donovan's mind at all! Maybe if Donovan had closed his eyes and said that, MAYBE it would've been better, but NO!

I'm actually getting angry at this. This is not good. This is just a webcomic. I need to stop being angry. I think I'll stop writing now and make some hot chocolate.
Delicious hot chocolate.
TerminusEst13
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby daveshan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Terminus, that's why I saved this:

daveshan
Keenspot Despot

Return to Dominic Deegan