11/02/12 Damnit, Pseudonym

Oracle For Hire!

Moderators: NevrMore, DominicDeegan, Silvsilvchan, TdotOdot2k

Forum rules
Due to popular demand, the Dominic Deegan Forum will remain online indefinitely. Happy Holidays!

1. Keenspot is not responsible for the actions of any posters or moderators.
2. Once warned to stop a behavior, stop.
3. Posts in violation of rules will be edited by moderators and noted
4. Contact NevrMore if you have a problem with another poster, do not flame troll or spam them
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=101683 and http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=99473 for the full list of rules.

11/02/12 Damnit, Pseudonym

Postby daveshan on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Image

Pseudonym wrote:Or he'll pull a Nostalgia Critic and Dominic will become the Eternal Protector of the MacGuffin or the Immortal Doorman of the Elemecca or something like that.
User avatar
daveshan
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:11 am

Re: 11/02/12 Damnit, Pseudonym

Postby yadumey on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:36 pm

daveshan wrote:Image

Pseudonym wrote:Or he'll pull a Nostalgia Critic and Dominic will become the Eternal Protector of the MacGuffin or the Immortal Doorman of the Elemecca or something like that.

In other news, OH HAI SPARK! Almost forgot you were a character.
User avatar
yadumey
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:16 pm

Re: 11/02/12 Damnit, Pseudonym

Postby IrishFino on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Remember that time Spark was upset because Dominic told him a witch took his balls and then found out Dominic is a dirty liar?

Good times.
There is a baby on my booby.
User avatar
IrishFino
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2400
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:28 pm

Re: 11/02/12 Damnit, Pseudonym

Postby bahamutkod on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:22 pm

I'm sorry, I can't hear all of you over the crushing wall of disgust I have over Greg throwing up the horns, there.

Yes, so metal, Mookie. *sigh*
bahamutkod
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:09 am

Re: 11/02/12 Damnit, Pseudonym

Postby yadumey on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:37 pm

bahamutkod wrote:I'm sorry, I can't hear all of you over the crushing wall of disgust I have over Greg throwing up the horns, there.

Yes, so metal, Mookie. *sigh*

See, I like to think of it as 'I've gone so far beyond disgust at the comic that I don't even notice the stuff like that'. I honestly didn't even know Greg was in the strip until you pointed this out.
User avatar
yadumey
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:16 pm

Re: 11/02/12 Damnit, Pseudonym

Postby Darth Cariss on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:33 am

Heh, he sees Milov but not Jayden. I guess we know his favorite of that split couple.
"If cats always land on their feet, and toast always lands butter-side down. What happens if you strap buttered toast to the back of a cat and drop it?"
User avatar
Darth Cariss
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 3085
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:25 am
Location: The United States of America

Re: 11/02/12 Damnit, Pseudonym

Postby daveshan on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:15 am

Darth Cariss wrote:Heh, he sees Milov but not Jayden. I guess we know his favorite of that split couple.


Hey! Whoa! We do not play favorites with those two. After all, according to Mookie, Jayden did nothing wrong. Sure she willingly, consentually, and on multiple occasions slept with her boyfriend's best friend, BUT HE SEDUCED HER SO THAT MEANS SHE'S INNOCENT!
User avatar
daveshan
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:11 am

Re: 11/02/12 Damnit, Pseudonym

Postby bahamutkod on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:03 am

daveshan wrote:
Darth Cariss wrote:Heh, he sees Milov but not Jayden. I guess we know his favorite of that split couple.


Hey! Whoa! We do not play favorites with those two. After all, according to Mookie, Jayden did nothing wrong. Sure she willingly, consentually, and on multiple occasions slept with her boyfriend's best friend, BUT HE SEDUCED HER SO THAT MEANS SHE'S INNOCENT!


Also she WENT TO THE ELDARIAT DESERT TO DIE. That means she's morally cleansed by the healing spell she had all saved in her amulet (that all the other priests/priestesses apparently and conveniently didn't have when the battlecasters killed them all). Still, she had to live with the guilt forever because Siegfried needed to be as character assassinated as possible.
bahamutkod
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:09 am

Re: 11/02/12 Damnit, Pseudonym

Postby Lumino on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:39 am

daveshan wrote:BUT HE SEDUCED HER SO THAT MEANS SHE'S INNOCENT!


http://www.dominic-deegan.com/comics/20120307.gif

Second to last panel sums it up nicely I think.
Lumino
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 8:07 am

Re: 11/02/12 Damnit, Pseudonym

Postby daveshan on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:41 pm

bahamutkod wrote:
daveshan wrote:
Darth Cariss wrote:Heh, he sees Milov but not Jayden. I guess we know his favorite of that split couple.


Hey! Whoa! We do not play favorites with those two. After all, according to Mookie, Jayden did nothing wrong. Sure she willingly, consentually, and on multiple occasions slept with her boyfriend's best friend, BUT HE SEDUCED HER SO THAT MEANS SHE'S INNOCENT!


Also she WENT TO THE ELDARIAT DESERT TO DIE. That means she's morally cleansed by the healing spell she had all saved in her amulet (that all the other priests/priestesses apparently and conveniently didn't have when the battlecasters killed them all). Still, she had to live with the guilt forever because Siegfried needed to be as character assassinated as possible.


Wow. Can't believe I missed that.

Lumino wrote:
daveshan wrote:BUT HE SEDUCED HER SO THAT MEANS SHE'S INNOCENT!


http://www.dominic-deegan.com/comics/20120307.gif

Second to last panel sums it up nicely I think.


Third to last panel is more of what Mookie wants us to think.
User avatar
daveshan
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:11 am

 

Return to Dominic Deegan

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest