10/05/2012 He might not be able to DEFEND Earth

Oracle For Hire!

Moderators: NevrMore, DominicDeegan, Silvsilvchan, TdotOdot2k

Forum rules
Due to popular demand, the Dominic Deegan Forum will remain online indefinitely. Happy Holidays!

1. Keenspot is not responsible for the actions of any posters or moderators.
2. Once warned to stop a behavior, stop.
3. Posts in violation of rules will be edited by moderators and noted
4. Contact NevrMore if you have a problem with another poster, do not flame troll or spam them
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=101683 and http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=99473 for the full list of rules.

10/05/2012 He might not be able to DEFEND Earth

Postby SamTheUnPokeable on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:52 pm

But he DAMN sure will bored it to fucking death.

Can't believe I still read this comic. Goddamn forces of habit.
Xejan wrote: I said if I WAS the sniper in bush's security, I would have shot him.

The always level headed Xejan wanting to kill the President of the United States.
SamTheUnPokeable
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: 10/05/2012 He might not be able to DEFEND Earth

Postby yadumey on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:28 am

SamTheUnPokeable wrote:Can't believe I still read this comic. Goddamn forces of habit.

Don't worry, our suffering will (should) end soon enough.
yadumey
Keenspot Despot

Postby daveshan on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Ok. I'll admit. I like the way King David is being done. Yeah, he should have killed Dominic, but that's just classic Bond villain 101.

Which, of course, means Mookie will screw him up tomorrow.
daveshan
Keenspot Despot

Postby SamTheUnPokeable on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:23 pm

daveshan wrote:Ok. I'll admit. I like the way King David is being done. Yeah, he should have killed Dominic, but that's just classic Bond villain 101.

What exactly do you like about what's being done with him? The gaps in logic you couldn't pole vault over? The lack of any real defining qualities except being an asshat badguy? Jesus Christ...
Xejan wrote: I said if I WAS the sniper in bush's security, I would have shot him.

The always level headed Xejan wanting to kill the President of the United States.
SamTheUnPokeable
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby daveshan on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:00 am

SamTheUnPokeable wrote:
daveshan wrote:Ok. I'll admit. I like the way King David is being done. Yeah, he should have killed Dominic, but that's just classic Bond villain 101.

What exactly do you like about what's being done with him? The gaps in logic you couldn't pole vault over? The lack of any real defining qualities except being an asshat badguy? Jesus Christ...

The fact that he's staying true to his guns. He likes humans and no one else. He tries not to hurt humans if he doesn't have to, but if he does, he knows that it was for logical reasons and feels no remorse. Yes, he's pulling the classic Bond villain not-killing-the-hero-when-you-have-the-chance routine, but other than that, he's doing well.

Still, I'll probably be on your side by Monday when Mookie screws him up.
daveshan
Keenspot Despot

Postby Pseudonym on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:44 am

daveshan wrote:
SamTheUnPokeable wrote:

The fact that he's staying true to his guns. He likes humans and no one else. He tries not to hurt humans if he doesn't have to, but if he does, he knows that it was for logical reasons and feels no remorse. Yes, he's pulling the classic Bond villain not-killing-the-hero-when-you-have-the-chance routine, but other than that, he's doing well.

Still, I'll probably be on your side by Monday when Mookie screws him up.

Also, why do you expect logic from him? He's insane. I mean, we can see the holes in the logic, but to him it makes perfect sense.
ImageImageImage
I WAS FROZEN TODAY!
Pseudonym
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Dominic Deegan