2012-10-04 No, Mr Deegan, I expect you to dine.

Oracle For Hire!

Moderators: NevrMore, DominicDeegan, Silvsilvchan, TdotOdot2k

Forum rules
Due to popular demand, the Dominic Deegan Forum will remain online indefinitely. Happy Holidays!

1. Keenspot is not responsible for the actions of any posters or moderators.
2. Once warned to stop a behavior, stop.
3. Posts in violation of rules will be edited by moderators and noted
4. Contact NevrMore if you have a problem with another poster, do not flame troll or spam them
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=101683 and http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=99473 for the full list of rules.

2012-10-04 No, Mr Deegan, I expect you to dine.

Postby yadumey on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Oh yay....yeah, I honestly got nothin', folks.
yadumey
Keenspot Despot

Re: 2012-10-04 No, Mr Deegan, I expect you to dine.

Postby daveshan on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 am

Oh, look at panel 3. Jayden is ok.

daveshan wrote:Jayden recovers on Monday. The only reason she won't is if the entire strip is about someone else.

So the correct phrasing is: Jayden recovers the next time we see her.
daveshan
Keenspot Despot

Postby Stingra on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:30 am

As loath as I am to defend Mookie, I don't think being almost completely covered in Blight is the sign of someone doing particularly well.
Socially adrift? Join http://z4.invisionfree.com/Social_Drift ... hp?act=idx today!

Piratezim wrote: god why does everyone feel the need to troll the troll? they're never good at it and just come off looking like total dorks when i slam dunk them into a bus of their own idiocy.

In the deep dark hills of Eastern Kentucky
That's the place where I traced my bloodline
And it's there I read on a hillside gravestone
You Will Never Leave Harlan Alive
Stingra
Keenspot Despot

Postby Pseudonym on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Stingra wrote:As loath as I am to defend Mookie, I don't think being almost completely covered in Blight is the sign of someone doing particularly well.

Gotta agree with you there. Jayden isn't dead, but I wouldn't say that she's "recovered" nor "ok". Similar to how someone in the ICU might be "stable", but that doesn't mean they'll be out and about anytime soon.
ImageImageImage
I WAS FROZEN TODAY!
Pseudonym
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby daveshan on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Pseudonym wrote:
Stingra wrote:As loath as I am to defend Mookie, I don't think being almost completely covered in Blight is the sign of someone doing particularly well.

Gotta agree with you there. Jayden isn't dead, but I wouldn't say that she's "recovered" nor "ok". Similar to how someone in the ICU might be "stable", but that doesn't mean they'll be out and about anytime soon.

No. Milov is 'stable'. Jayden is walking around without any support after being in what was clearly worse condition than Milov,who is implied to be physically stronger than her.

It's like she was in a fifteen car pile up and now just needs someone to walk beside her just in case.
daveshan
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lumino on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am

daveshan wrote:No. Milov is 'stable'. Jayden is walking around without any support after being in what was clearly worse condition than Milov,who is implied to be physically stronger than her.

It's like she was in a fifteen car pile up and now just needs someone to walk beside her just in case.

She also practices White Magic, which may have lessened the Blight's effectiveness on her.
Lumino
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby yadumey on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:23 am

daveshan wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:

No. Milov is 'stable'. Jayden is walking around without any support after being in what was clearly worse condition than Milov,who is implied to be physically stronger than her.

On top of what Lumino said, consider also: Katya is supporting MIlov. Who's to say he actually needs her to? She's the kind who would volunteer to help him, and given what just happened, I don't see him being too proud not to take said help. Luna...I do picture her as the 'walk beside just in case' kind of volunteer.
yadumey
Keenspot Despot

Postby IrishFino on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:07 am

Wait. Jayden can still use white magic? I thought that whole Heresy of Hell took care of that business? I could be wrong, that shit was like ten years ago and most of what I remember about Jayden now is she's a total slut bag who banged the hell out of Siggy just to make him a "bad guy."

I'm not bitter.
There is a baby on my booby.
IrishFino
Keenspot Despot

Postby daveshan on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:03 am

IrishFino wrote:Wait. Jayden can still use white magic? I thought that whole Heresy of Hell took care of that business? I could be wrong, that shit was like ten years ago and most of what I remember about Jayden now is she's a total slut bag who banged the hell out of Siggy just to make him a "bad guy."

I'm not bitter.

I think it was deus ex machina-ed back in. Maybe. Was it? I remember in the desert with Stunt she had that healing amulet, but that might have only been the amulet.
daveshan
Keenspot Despot

Postby TheBlackPaladin on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:38 pm

From what I remember, at the end of the Chosen in Barthis for the first time stuff They had decided to return to the Cathedral which is now a crater to get that stuff taken care of. She had her White Magic Back by the Time they faced off against the Chaos Infernomancer, Jacob, and Helexia... God I hate retaining such useless information so easily. Also, her Amulet is just normally enchanted with a one shot AoE Healing Spell for whenever she gets injured.
Brett:Yeah? How about I break your face instead?!
Rachel:I invite you to try, Taggerty.
KRAK
Brett:AAAAAGGH!
Rachel:I break things with my face.

He's an uncontrollable arachnophobic cyborg on the edge. She's a provocative impetuous detective in the wrong place at the wrong time. They fight crime!

Which FF Character Are You?
TheBlackPaladin
Keenspot Despot

Return to Dominic Deegan