Welcome Back!

Oracle For Hire!

Moderators: NevrMore, DominicDeegan, Silvsilvchan, TdotOdot2k

Forum rules
Due to popular demand, the Dominic Deegan Forum will remain online indefinitely. Happy Holidays!

1. Keenspot is not responsible for the actions of any posters or moderators.
2. Once warned to stop a behavior, stop.
3. Posts in violation of rules will be edited by moderators and noted
4. Contact NevrMore if you have a problem with another poster, do not flame troll or spam them
http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=101683 and http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=99473 for the full list of rules.

Welcome Back!

Postby Sonoran_Simpleton on Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:55 pm

Some of us aren't with us. Some of us we cut ties with due to differences in opinion..... Some of us left with good reason. Others simply lost contact with due to the simple passage of time..... You probably wont come back, Dominic Deegan coming back doesn't *mean* anything......

But, honestly, it doesn't matter. This place meant something to us, and seeing it again after all these years means something for me. So if i ever hurt you, im sorry, and if you ever harmed me, i forgive you. Right now, here, i guess its my responsibility.... To give you all a real and honest "Welcome Back!"... and i hope to get an honest "Im home" from you.

Because that's where i am right now. Im Home.
Shari wrote:you're Mexican,etc...
Sonoran_Simpleton
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Welcome Back!

Postby Juhn on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:02 pm

Something about this place brings that out of people sometimes. I still remember the ride that was the "this forum is about to be shut down" thread. I'll be sticking around for a while, at least.

Time will tell how many other people are going to come back. The comic has been running again for a month and a half and I only found out today, and it's not like he's got forums linked on the front page anymore, so it may be down to luck as far as seeing anyone else again from the old days.

That or getting the word out, for anyone who's kept in touch.
Juhn
Keenspot Despot

Postby babus on Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:48 am

I'll see about popping my head back in here when I can, for I too miss this hive of scum and villainy. It felt like a really interesting sort of community, and it's where I made friends I've had for over a decade now. I hope to see people return here, and I genuinely hope there's plenty to talk about with the continuation. For everything said, I read every update until near the end, along with most of the people active here. I'm home. Hopefully it's for a bit longer.
I don't enjoy your sanity.
babus
Keenspot Despot

Postby Xijiy on Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:36 am

How nice it's been coming back and going down memory lane. Dominic Deegan keenspot, my favorite little place of pessimism. If there was only one good thing about DD it was these forums.
Mahatma Gandhi said: "Be the change you want to see in the world."
Xijiy
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Zanzarra on Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:24 am

Am I late?
The few coherent thoughts in my mind tend to get lost in translation.
Zanzarra
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Reaver225 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:04 pm

Just a bit!
| Mental note: Refrain from using the Force while drunk. | Caption contest winner! | "Screw it. Rocks fall, everyone dies." |
I shall delete you, recreate thyself. - Mutamu
"All citizens to either go to the graveyard and dig up corpses or become corpses for not complying." - hazardswake
Maldraugedhen wrote:That would only be if stupidity was a Boolean thing, or if it was like always multiplying a pair of negative numbers (assuming positive is intelligent).
Stupidity has its own infinite continuum, from bordering on the brain dead to just shy of normal.
...I need to not delurk right after a long coding session.
Reaver225
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Dominic Deegan