03.12.06: Hellfire

Ever have one of those days?

Moderator: JoeEngland

03.12.06: Hellfire

Postby Straw-hat Knight on Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:39 pm

Awesome update :)

So, Broadshoulders is done for. It'll either be an eternity of being tortured by Sandra, or he'll die once she lets him die.

But, I wonder what direction she's going to go now? She seems to have given in to what she has resisted for the longest time, and truely seems to be enjoying it...a LOT :o

Will Jack be able to stop her from entering hell? Hell (pun intended 8) ), will even the presence of Jack and the others be enough to make her want to come back to earth?

In any case, I see this going one of two ways: Sandra goes to Hell, while Jack looks for a way to bring her back, or Sandra comes to her senses, and comes back (with the help of Jack) before she is pulled into Hell.

In either case, it should be interesting. Especially the latter, given how many people know about Sandra. I doubt the robe will be of much use anymore ;)
Frank: I've walked a white line my entire life, I'm not about to screw that up.
Nada: White line's in the middle of the road, that's the worst place to drive.
Straw-hat Knight
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: 03.12.06: Hellfire

Postby strawberrygirl on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:16 am

Straw-hat Knight wrote:Awesome update :)

So, Broadshoulders is done for. It'll either be an eternity of being tortured by Sandra, or he'll die once she lets him die.

But, I wonder what direction she's going to go now? She seems to have given in to what she has resisted for the longest time, and truely seems to be enjoying it...a LOT :o

Will Jack be able to stop her from entering hell? Hell (pun intended 8) ), will even the presence of Jack and the others be enough to make her want to come back to earth?

In any case, I see this going one of two ways: Sandra goes to Hell, while Jack looks for a way to bring her back, or Sandra comes to her senses, and comes back (with the help of Jack) before she is pulled into Hell.

In either case, it should be interesting. Especially the latter, given how many people know about Sandra. I doubt the robe will be of much use anymore ;)

I like the idea of Sandra goes to hell and Jack looks for a way to bring her back! sounds so cool! sweet! :)
strawberrygirl
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Omeg@ on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:48 pm

Uuhh....

Welcome to the forum, Strawberry girl. Someone is probably gonna set you on fire sooner or later.

Sorry for the late comment, but we don't usually bring back old update threads in here. I probably should be displeased, but seeing this is your first post, I guess there's no need to yell at you.

Please, enjoy your stay.
If Pavlov and Mengele had a child together, his name would be Omeg@.
-MrBigMr
Omeg@
Keenspot Despot

Postby Briareos on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Omeg@ wrote:Welcome to the forum, Strawberry girl. Someone is probably gonna set you on fire sooner or later.

I hate to break it to you, but spammy spambot is spammy - look at it's signature, it's a dead giveaway... not to mention it's a link titled "straw hats" in response to a poster named "straw-hat knight" - hooray for search engines... :(
Briareos
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Omeg@ on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Uuuuhhh.... wait what?
-MrBigMr
Omeg@
Keenspot Despot

Postby BrianJ on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:28 pm

If that truely is a spambot, then kudos to whoever wrote it. The response engine was able to extract (an almost) meaningful section of Straw-hat knight's original post, and correctly modified one word ("while" changed to "and"), then added what seemed to be an original (if not generic) comment to the end, so that it appeared genuine.

So, whoever programmed it, congratulations and well done. Now, NEVER SHOW UP HERE AGAIN!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
"Man. Floating in a Mindscape while getting sucked on by an evil parasite isn't NEAR this boring in the comic books." -Jack
BrianJ
Keenspot Despot

Postby MrBigMr on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:53 pm

BrianJ wrote:So, whoever programmed it, congratulations and well done. Now, NEVER SHOW UP HERE AGAIN!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

And loose like a good 37% of ZG forum trafic? Sir, that is madness!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness. May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
- Edel, Princess Tutu
MrBigMr
Keenspot Despot

Postby Briareos on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:25 pm

BrianJ wrote:If that truely is a spambot,

Sorry, but if you're posting spam to year-old threads you've just dropped any notion and/or privilege of being a living being in my book... ergo spambot, even if it might be a meat-based waste product.
Briareos
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Obsidian_Stray on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Happy December, Keen! :D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Yours always,
Dominic Deegan Forum ~
<3
Obsidian_Stray
Keenspot Despot

Postby vole-in-hand on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Thanks, I just sprained my internet. :okthen:
vole-in-hand
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby JoeEngland on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and edit that.
JoeEngland
Keenspotter Supreme

Now, that wasn't very nice.

Postby Obsidian_Stray on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:27 pm

Happy December, Keen! :D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Yours always,
Dominic Deegan Forum ~
<3
Obsidian_Stray
Keenspot Despot

Postby JoeEngland on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:28 pm

I appreciate your enthusiasm, Obsidian_Stray, but you have to understand that's really quite awkward for most people browsing this forum to deal with. All those images take a lot of time and effort to load, and use a lot of space when they're done. So, respectfully, I'll ask you to please keep the images to a minimum. Alright?
JoeEngland
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Obsidian_Stray on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Yeah, not to worry; I'm done. I mean, I spammed like half the fucking subforums, and not one admin response or anything. Makes it boring, you know? Besides, I don't really want to be too much of an ass to you bystanders, what with you asking politely and all.
<3
Obsidian_Stray
Keenspot Despot

Postby Omeg@ on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 pm

We are, after all, civilized folk in here. We lack any true tools of auhtority, 'xcept our quiet moderator Mr.England here.

Many years I've been walking on this forum and hus far there was been zero (or very close to zero) spammings. I believe this must be one of the first cases.

OH MIGOSH! A TROLL. OMGOMG!! WHAT DO WE DO WHAT DO WE DO!?!
-MrBigMr
Omeg@
Keenspot Despot

Postby Author on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:27 pm

JoeEngland wrote:I appreciate your enthusiasm, Obsidian_Stray, but you have to understand that's really quite awkward for most people browsing this forum to deal with. All those images take a lot of time and effort to load, and use a lot of space when they're done. So, respectfully, I'll ask you to please keep the images to a minimum. Alright?

Think of OS as the final Horseman of the Deeganpocalypse. Hour and a half until our little section of the forums vanish for reasons none of the staff will divulge, which has set many of us in a "go down burning" kind of mood.
Fights On Keenspot

Author v. Hyperblade -- In Progress
Author
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Omeg@ on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:42 am

So what you're saying, Auhtor, is that since your playground got suspended, you are going to spread your fun to everywhere else where it doesn't belong?

Tread lightly, Deegan boys. I remember paying a little visit to the Dominic Deegan forum. Oh how I wish that I hadn't. The whole place was a mess. People flaming each others, children running without shoes, animals drinking from the toilet. It was a dreadful sight to behold. We don't (at least I don't) want any of that in here. This is a good neighbourhood and I'd like to keep it that way. Some level of off-topic discussion is tolerated if not encouraged, but please, keep it clean and tidy.
-MrBigMr
Omeg@
Keenspot Despot

Postby Author on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:13 am

Keep in mind that whatever your opinions of the place, it was the first board of DD, and we kept to ourselves prior to this. Even after DD left Keen it remained up. When we suddenly received the announcement it would be getting destroyed, and they wouldn't give a reason why, it rallied everyone there to make one big Viking funeral, burning longboats and all. And while normally I really dislike image spam like that, for some reason it was really funny since we all knew it would vanish overnight.

And in case you're curious, we had a running joke that four Horsemen would herald the destruction of that forum. The Horseman of Leaving Forever, the Horseman of Spam, the Horseman of Random, and the Horseman of Permaban. Guess which one Obsidian is.

And now I'm gone.
Fights On Keenspot

Author v. Hyperblade -- In Progress
Author
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Obsidian_Stray on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:32 am

I'm not sure what kind of e-slum you're referring to, but I am relatively new over there, so that could be it. At any rate, I have no intention to fuck up your forums, if that's what you think. My guns go back in the safe when the war is over.
<3
Obsidian_Stray
Keenspot Despot

Return to Zebra Girl