Hey Everyone,

Ever have one of those days?

Moderator: JoeEngland

Hey Everyone,

Postby Aboleth on Thu May 20, 2010 8:07 am

Seems I've come a little late in the game but no worries I read the first few pages, intrigued by Joe's Artwork I found myself Addicted to this story five hours later I found myself out of comics and desperately awaiting an update to this story, In all honesty I've had more fun reading your comic than I have most novels, its a great story with excellent pace, interesting plot twists each character with their own unique and original personality, My impatience has gotten to me and I've taken to sketching Sandra, Thank you Joe England for a great read and Inspiring artwork
Aboleth
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Hey Everyone,

Postby Aboleth on Thu May 20, 2010 8:16 am

Sorry Bout the Double post, had a little trouble uploading this, and yeah camera phone quality (Scanners busted :/)
Attachments
Sandra Awesome.jpg
Sandra Awesome.jpg (226.83 KiB) Viewed 1053 times
Aboleth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby ltcdruphs10 on Thu May 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Great sketch :)
I also found myself in here late, spending a night going through the comic from the beginning. I honestly didn't even notice when Joe began switching the art style, i was so enraptured by his story telling.
"Yeah...she seems the easy person to get to like...but she's got the air of a siren...you get killed trying to get near her..." - A very wise man.
ltcdruphs10
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Aboleth on Thu May 20, 2010 2:36 pm

I know aye, I was kinda upset by her losing her demon form but I'm sure she'll get it back, right? *looks around as if the answer will appear on his bedroom wall,* but I tell you I'm getting sick of looking at that fuckin goblin ARGH!
Aboleth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Shortyland05 on Thu May 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Hey Aboleth, theres a tradition around here... where you get flamed...

YOU! FIRE!

Enjoy your stay and be sure not to roll on the carpet, ittle stain.

Also, great sketch btw :)
BURN, JACK, BURN!
*This is not a subliminal message*
Shortyland05
Keenspot Despot

Postby Omeg@ on Fri May 21, 2010 8:08 am

Aboleth wrote:Seems I've come a little late in the game but no worries I read the first few pages, intrigued by Joe's Artwork I found myself Addicted to this story five hours later I found myself out of comics and desperately awaiting an update to this story, In all honesty I've had more fun reading your comic than I have most novels, its a great story with excellent pace, interesting plot twists each character with their own unique and original personality, My impatience has gotten to me and I've taken to sketching Sandra, Thank you Joe England for a great read and Inspiring artwork

This is a tale that I've heard so, so many times all over. You are not the first one to tumble across the story of Sandra and her miscellaneous adventure. So many others have also found their way into here, the forum of Zebragirl, but much like the comic itself, the pace of this place is rather slow paced, lighting up usually right after an update of the comic.

Because of this, every time someone new marches in all guns blazing, I view them with skepticism, knowing that there's a high chance that they won't be here after a month or two. The people you still see posting are old forumites, too stubborn to quit. Sometimes even they give in and turn into hibernation.

Let's see how long you two last, ltcdruphs10 and Aboleth.
If Pavlov and Mengele had a child together, his name would be Omeg@.
-MrBigMr
Omeg@
Keenspot Despot

Postby Aboleth on Fri May 21, 2010 10:45 am

Oooh, that's not nice, I've been reading comics here for years I've just never bothered to register on the forums, and believe me, I waited for Mp3.1, the free release and I'm waiting for MP4, I sure as hell can sit and wait for a comic about a demon chick that reminded me how much i like demon chicks
Aboleth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby ltcdruphs10 on Fri May 21, 2010 12:35 pm

I see. But I plan on being here for a while :)
I've been reading comics for quite a while, and this is a comic that I can keep reading for free ^_^ I hope.
Thus, i plan on viewing and enjoying it until it's entirety. That, and I wanna be a new Keenspot Despot.
"Yeah...she seems the easy person to get to like...but she's got the air of a siren...you get killed trying to get near her..." - A very wise man.
ltcdruphs10
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Omeg@ on Fri May 21, 2010 1:42 pm

I'd want nothing more than to see some new regulars in here.

ltcdruphs10 wrote: That, and I wanna be a new Keenspot Despot.

uh-oh, you might wanna check out this thread before you make any grant schemes of becoming the top poster of Keenspot.
-MrBigMr
Omeg@
Keenspot Despot

Postby ltcdruphs10 on Fri May 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Hmm. I see your point. However, if it was to happen (and due to my limited knowledge based upon my observation that the last post on that thread (2004), i must conclude that i've got a while to be here), BUT, if that was too happen, i'd just go with the flow to wherever Joe goes. It'd be unfortunate, especially since I've just gotten some what settled into here, but i think overall i'd be fine with it. so long as i don't lose my sanity before that given date :shifty:
ltcdruphs10
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Omeg@ on Fri May 21, 2010 10:25 pm

2004?

Lemme summarize this a bit:

[Extracted from http://www.fleen.com/archives/2009/12/22/some-days-i-feel-like-a-real-goddamn-journalist/#more-5887]

"On July 1st of 2010, Keenspot goes back to being solely a publishing company" <-- This can mean that the forums will also be wiped out. Not sure though.
-MrBigMr
Omeg@
Keenspot Despot

Postby ltcdruphs10 on Sat May 22, 2010 4:53 am

Hmm. Interesting. For some reason, my browser stalled that somewhere with the year 2004 printed O.O
ltcdruphs10
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Aboleth on Sat May 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Hey quit hijacking my "greetings thread" go argue somewhere else, use pm's for god sake, and a another thing, I can't stand.....
Nah I'm just kidding

but sadly, aside from omeg@ I don't really see any regulars posting around here....
Aboleth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby ltcdruphs10 on Sat May 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Yeah :/ i think it might seriously be the infrequency and sporadicity(?) of Joe's updates (nothing against em, keep em coming :) ) but it does leave lots of filler time where posters are elsewhere.
ltcdruphs10
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Shortyland05 on Sat May 22, 2010 4:44 pm

but sadly, aside from omeg@ I don't really see any regulars posting around here....

hey, I take offence to that...

just because you see Omega posting a bit more doesnt make him the only regular here. if theres a thread in this place, chances are ive got a post in it somewhere.
BURN, JACK, BURN!
Shortyland05
Keenspot Despot

Postby Aboleth on Sat May 22, 2010 8:14 pm

I apologize shortyland, there are 2 people who post regularly on Zebra girl and I'm soon to be the third, so what ups guys? girls?, furries?
Aboleth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Shortyland05 on Sun May 23, 2010 12:07 am

if yer askin, i went on a strange server in Modern Warfare 2 and instantly got to level 70 when i killed someone... so i feel both violated and great at the same time :shifty:

and itsall good Aboleth
BURN, JACK, BURN!
Shortyland05
Keenspot Despot

Postby vole-in-hand on Sun May 23, 2010 1:23 am

Aboleth wrote:but sadly, aside from omeg@ I don't really see any regulars posting around here....

My internet's cut off for four weeks and I'm presumed dead? You haven't divvied up my estate have you?
vole-in-hand
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Omeg@ on Sun May 23, 2010 1:31 am

It's only all too natural to see people disappearing for a month or two. Sometimes they come back. Sometimes they don't :cry:
-MrBigMr
Omeg@
Keenspot Despot

Postby stardrive on Sun May 23, 2010 1:51 am

Hey, what am I? Chopped goblin?

POSTER.........and I'll be here awhile.

Love the she-demon, SANDRA!

Keep em coming Joe. :D
stardrive
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Aboleth on Sun May 23, 2010 7:30 am

And now for something completely unrelated but its stuck in my head and I love it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ4CaHqR ... re=related
Aboleth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby ltcdruphs10 on Sun May 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Aboleth wrote:And now for something completely unrelated but its stuck in my head and I love it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ4CaHqR ... re=related

Lul, thanks Aboleth. Now i've got all their songs :D
I can't wait for the next update, i'm goin' crazy rereading all the same pages again and again. And i don't delve into other webcomics that much, Zebra Girl is the best looking one i've found, it's eye candy in B & W.
ltcdruphs10
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Zebra Girl