Yes I know the previous one fell off the face of the earth... but now that we have more active members I reckon we should kick it off again.
What happens is that I write a paragraph, like a description of a place or something, and then the next poster will post another paragraph continuing on from the previous poster. Thus it will be creating a story one paragraph at a time.
- Try to stick with the story going on currently, try not to go on a major tangent in one post.
- No killing off characters because you dont like them, there must be a very important reason or else this story will get very boring very fast
- No outrageous random shit, like for example "THEN CHUCK NORRIS ROUNDHOUSE KICKED HIM, TEH END!!111"
- Paragraphs can be big or small, just dont make em 2 liners
- Doesnt have to be about Zebra Girl, but if the forumers want it too then it shall by writing it into their paragraph
Now lets get writing
The air was thick with smoke as the fires burned. The sound of creaks and colapsing beams mixed in with the roar of the fire created an atmosphere or panic and fear. Alice, who was trapped in the burning Apartment building, was in the corner trying to scream for help whilst trying not to breath in the toxic smoke. With death certain she crawled over to her bedside drawers, trying not to get too near the walls, and attemted to hold the picture frame containing the photo of her lovely daughter. It seared her hand, causing her to throw it onto the ground. Over come with grief and fear she grabbed the photo from the now smashed frame disregarding the broken glass cutting her hands. As she clutched it to her heart she tried to sob only to cough and hack from the smoke that had now filled the room. Giving up on life she simply laid down onto the floor, hoping that her daughter will be ok, that there will always be someone there to look after her.