Anyone seen Patch Together?

Ever have one of those days?

Moderator: JoeEngland

Re: Anyone seen Patch Together?

Postby vole-in-hand on Fri May 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Skullduggerous wrote:
Dreams have no barriers, that's why they're dreams.

I'm so glad I come here...You don't get nuggets of awesome like that on chan boards, I can tell you.

Dude, you don't even know. Like 25% of the topics eventually dissolve into a deconstruction of the nature of reality.

Or penis jokes.

Or both.
vole-in-hand
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby twistedfate on Sat May 02, 2009 8:13 am

vole-in-hand wrote:Dude, you don't even know. Like 25% of the topics eventually dissolve into a deconstruction of the nature of reality.

Or penis jokes.

Or both.

Or a deconstruction of the nature of penis jokes?
twistedfate
Junior Keenspotter

Postby vole-in-hand on Sat May 02, 2009 8:04 pm

twistedfate wrote:
vole-in-hand wrote:Dude, you don't even know. Like 25% of the topics eventually dissolve into a deconstruction of the nature of reality.

Or penis jokes.

Or both.

Yes. At least twice. I'm not kidding.
vole-in-hand
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby MrBigMr on Sun May 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Omeg@ wrote:
MrBigMr wrote: Dreams have no barriers, that's why they're dreams.

...Unless we dream those barriers.
In my mind, it is the flaws and limits that make the reality so real. Life is a wonderful thing because we are mortal.

Reality =/= Dream. That's the whole point. In dreams the only limits are the ones you set yourself. It always makes me a little sad when people want to "keep it real", or when they tell others their dreams are funny or unrealistic. Screw them. In my dreams I can own that lagoon with a castle imported from france and a white sandy beach and the sun shine every single day, etc. etc. If I only lived here and now, I might as well put a bullet in my head, because there's not much happening here.

vole-in-hand wrote:
twistedfate wrote:

Or penis jokes.

Or both.

Yes. At least twice. I'm not kidding.

I'm still so proud of this one.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness. May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
- Edel, Princess Tutu
MrBigMr
Keenspot Despot

Postby stardrive on Thu May 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Kubrick! That you tube video was simply amazing! The sounds in the background..hiding her partially in the dark..the way Jack seemed real and not just some actor mouthing lines. I watch it over and over. Can we see more shorts like this? P.S.(did the actress have a ring through her lip?) Cool choice of when to start and finish the shot..Kinda the point where she knows her condition is not gonna go away soon.
stardrive
Keenspotter Supreme

Previous

Return to Zebra Girl