OK. I'll just throw these old things out there.
Still Images:Sandra vs Morrigan
- I always thought Sandra would clean house in a fight game.Deadly Showdown
- There once was a forum discussion about what would happen if Sandra, Ash from Army of Darkness, and Hellboy ever met up. It was finally decided they'd end up playing Monopoly. go fig.Zebra Girl Stereogram
- It's a Magic Eye, made of text! Unfocus/cross your eyes until two of the # symbols at the top overlap each other, and a 3-D image appears! MaaaAAAaaagiiiiic!! (revealed
Special occasions:Joe's Birthday 2003
- A tribute to the best sound effect ever!Joe's Birthday 2004
- Oooh! Ahhh!Joe's Birthday 2006
- Something different for his BDay? Nope!Christmas Dream
- Note the reference to BS's Cast Bio.
Animated GIF "NewsBoxes":
These were ideas that were submitted for potential Keenspot Newsboxes to promote ZebraGirl. Some of them were used. Some I don't know if they ever were. Some were probably just too dang large to use. Anyway, here they are:1 - Stripes
- Slide down the stripes with me2 - R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- Find out what it means to me3 - One of those days
- Can you FEEL the angst?4 - Villains
- See if you can name them all (you can't. One was never named)5 - Relearning To Type
- Chopsticks on your fingers nothing...6 - Meeting New Friends
- I love Jen Stone. She needs a spin-off comic!!7 - Valentines
) - How romantic!8 - Who is Who
- The lead-up to their final confrontation!
The Adventures of Stubby:
One time, Sandra decided to create a new character in her Journals. I had a little fun with him (as it turns out, not NEARLY as much as Sandra had with him...)Stubby 1Stubby 2
Now, you may have noticed a theme in all of these fan works: the fact that I'm just manipulating Joe's outstanding artwork instead of using any of my own. Well, it turns out there's a REALLY good reason for that: I can't draw my way out of a wet paper sack!! To prove it, here is the only completely original artwork I ever drew. The background is, a long time ago (in a galax... never mind), there was a "Cute War" here in the forums, where all the characters that ever appeared in the comic were drawn in uber-cute-chibi form by various forumites. The carnage was unbelievable. Some of us never recovered from the amounts of cuteness heaped upon us. Oh the humanity!! Anyway, I thought that the only way to combat non-cute-characters-being-drawn-cute was to draw cute-characters-being-not-cute. Here is the result: Evil Crystal
OK. I'll shut up now...
"Man. Floating in a Mindscape while getting sucked on by an evil parasite isn't NEAR this boring in the comic books." -Jack