5/02/09 Look at the dust

Ever have one of those days?

Moderator: JoeEngland

5/02/09 Look at the dust

Postby Shortyland05 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:00 am

yay, hopefully this does mean moar updates :D

I would rather have it in a steady stream of updates then a one hit wonder every month/s or so
BURN, JACK, BURN!
*This is not a subliminal message*
Shortyland05
Keenspot Despot

Re: 5/02/09 Look at the dust

Postby Skullduggerous on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:39 am

Holy crap, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Sandra staring out of that panel. She seems to have pupils in her eyes less and less frequently these days! I like that, it makes her creepier.

And where's the angstrage? I was expecting her to come in guns'a-blazin', not lounging on the cieling like a silly mook. But, well, she IS crazy.
___

"It was like having Jiminy Cricket in your head, if he was a serial killer and kept telling you to eat people."
Skullduggerous
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby BrianJ on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:09 pm

I think she's dealing with the creepy factor right now more than anything else. She's allowing them to ponder HOW she got there without anyone (including the WIZARD) noticing. She still has plenty of time to go ape-sh!t all over them at her leisure.

Joe, I like the idea for this new update scheme. I'm all for it! It's kinda like the original gag-a-strip updates of long ago, but...not. The quicker pace will be a nice, fresh breath for everyone here, but the partial updates will still lead us all into crazy anxieties of what's gonna happen in the next panel. See? Best of both worlds.

Speaking of strips from long ago, I just had a holy cr@p moment of looking through the archives, reminding myself that Joe started this comic back in May of 2000!! That means Sandra will soon be starting her 10th comic year!!! That's pretty exclamation worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by BrianJ on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Man. Floating in a Mindscape while getting sucked on by an evil parasite isn't NEAR this boring in the comic books." -Jack
BrianJ
Keenspot Despot

Postby Magugag on Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:33 pm

I one hundred percent support the new format change! It's quite awesome, and if it helps the good Mr. England to find that rhythm he's been looking for, all the better. I love this comic to pieces, it's definitely my favorite one out there and I'm happy I clicked on that ad on a random whim.
Magugag
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Zebra Girl