So, this guy walks into a bar...

Ever have one of those days?

Moderator: JoeEngland

So, this guy walks into a bar...

Postby MrBigMr on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:49 pm

...and now he's wondering where the hell he has been. Dude, how long has it been since I've been around here the last time? Like... 6-7 months or something? At least it didn't take much time to read up all the updates.
*bu-dum-phis*

Man, where to begin... Well, spent the last winter at a theater workshop, did some acting and even wrote and co-directed a play. A real tear jerker too, there was always at least one wet pair per show. Got nice reviews too. Got offered a small part in another play, but wasn't really up for it. Summer went like that. Fall came, had to get back to my studies, christmas and new year went without anything special, got a new PC (woo, mo pr0n for me) and stuff like that.

So, there I was, browsing for booty and I came to realize "Oh, right, the old ZG. Haven't been there in ages. Better see how it's doing." Um... so, how are you doin'? Lucky for me, the story hadn't advanced that much, so it was easy to catch up. And I'm sorry about your pussy, Joe.

Anywho, on a funny side, don't know if anyone else has come across this along the web, but I spotted this piece a while back:
http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n418 ... r/ruby.jpg
If anyone still remembers the Sandra's Journal about her third eye.

Also, along everything other, been working on my Zebragirl themed Warhammer Fantasy Battle daemonic legion:
http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n418 ... %20Legion/
Hopefully I'll get it done someday.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness. May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
- Edel, Princess Tutu
MrBigMr
Keenspot Despot

Re: So, this guy walks into a bar...

Postby Shortyland05 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:41 am

eeeeyyy, Welcome Back...

Joe managed to snag a couple of more followers... teh updates were great... and um, cbf'd thinkin of what else happend lol

at any rate... good that your back MrBigMr
BURN, JACK, BURN!
*This is not a subliminal message*
Shortyland05
Keenspot Despot

Postby Skullduggerous on Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:24 am

Hey, it's Music Video Guy! How are ya?

I know you as the dude with the stuff on YouTube...yeah, that one. Those vids were cool.

Glad to see an old hand return. It's quiet around here, waiting for the next update as usual.
___

"It was like having Jiminy Cricket in your head, if he was a serial killer and kept telling you to eat people."
Skullduggerous
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MrBigMr on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:37 pm

"That video guy..." Oh, what the hell, I take what I can get. Yes, that dude.

I'd love to make more, but the problem is that a looooong time ago my hard drive just ground to a halt and with it I lost like 10Gb of stuff, including all my ZG video making stuff. I spend hours looking the comic over to put together all the images and store them so that I could have a good stock of clipings. With that gone, I'd have to begin anew and that was such hard work that I don't think I have that sort of time left in me at the moment. But I have one idea that I've been throwing around for ages, centered around Jack actually. Got the song and all, just would need to sit down and do it. Who knows, maybe some day...

Yeah, it's good to be back, though the thing is that my internet connection is a little shot at the moment and I can't get into it very often. If irony was made of strawberries, we would all be having smoothies.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness. May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
- Edel, Princess Tutu
MrBigMr
Keenspot Despot

Postby BrianJ on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:15 pm

You were gone?

Just kidding! Glad to see you still kickin' around here. New computer, new Internet connection problems. Doesn't THAT just suck! Congratulations on the acting/directing gig, you thespian you! Drama is a lot of fun. I prefered being in comedies - they're easier to do than the high-drama stuff. Glad you could pull it off.

As for videomaking stuff, are you saying you lost your copies of the comic archive, or your video editing software, or both? I could probably help with the comic archive, but I'm pretty well SOL for editing software. God! 10G of files gone into the ether! I'd probably take the drive out and shoot it. Repeatedly.
"Man. Floating in a Mindscape while getting sucked on by an evil parasite isn't NEAR this boring in the comic books." -Jack
BrianJ
Keenspot Despot

Postby Omeg@ on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:18 am

Ah, it's you again.

I honestly thought that you were a gonner by now. I've even digging a grave for you. Guess we can use it as a swimming pool now.
*r-r-r-rimshot*

Seriously though, it's been more or less quiet in here.
If Pavlov and Mengele had a child together, his name would be Omeg@.
-MrBigMr
Omeg@
Keenspot Despot

Return to Zebra Girl