So who's afraid of Sandra?

Ever have one of those days?

Moderator: JoeEngland

Re: So who's afraid of Sandra?

Postby Skullduggerous on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:38 pm

...Yes, I'm, er, rooting for Crystal as well.

...Bit of a rambler, aren't ya, Stardrive? O_o

Aaaaaaanyway, my fanfiction is an odd little exercise in villainy: I'm drawing together the delightful Sandra and Jhonen Vasquez' violent, deranged character Johnny the Homicidal Maniac (who also, ironically, is a part-time cartoonist when he's not chopping people up.)

Hey, it's not War and Peace, but it's fun to write. :D
___

"It was like having Jiminy Cricket in your head, if he was a serial killer and kept telling you to eat people."
Skullduggerous
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Shortyland05 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:37 pm

just to answer Stardrive's post, ATM Wally is in 'Ohsocute' wolf form, in order to fight Sandra he will hafta CHANGE into 'ohsoPwnage' form... and he cant change in the daytime :)
BURN, JACK, BURN!
*This is not a subliminal message*
Shortyland05
Keenspot Despot

Postby stardrive on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:30 pm

ah....thanks for the Wally explanation. (what is pwn short for?) Sorry about the 64 rambler...just get carried away. You mean Wally can't get big and ferocious...but he's still in wolf form? We still gotta wait another update for the showdown.
stardrive
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Briareos on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:29 am

stardrive wrote:(what is pwn short for?)

I think you want this. Or this, if you insist on "pwn".

np: Death Cab For Cutie - Champagne From A Paper Cup (You Can Play These Songs With Chords)
Briareos
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Skullduggerous on Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:25 pm

And now for something completely different! (Hey, it's not so different actually. Us webcomics readers should be accustomed to shameless plugs.)

I've been making decent headway on my fanfic, and I'm beginning to wonder if anyone here wants to read it--and if so, whether I should start my own topic for it.

Obscure Detail for the Day: Prof. Broadshoulders' cabin has old, defunct satellite dishes on top. Neato.
___

"It was like having Jiminy Cricket in your head, if he was a serial killer and kept telling you to eat people."
Skullduggerous
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby BrianJ on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Yep, I think it'd be best to start a new topic for the fanfic. I'd love to read it.
"Man. Floating in a Mindscape while getting sucked on by an evil parasite isn't NEAR this boring in the comic books." -Jack
BrianJ
Keenspot Despot

Postby Skullduggerous on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:40 am

Okay! Let me spend a while editing and re-drafting and then I'll toss it up in another topic.

I've also got a couple smaller fan works that function as stand-alone pieces. I think I'll put those up first as a sort of preamble.
___

Skullduggerous
Keenspotter Supreme

Previous

Return to Zebra Girl