5/2 That's what I love...

A girl, her dog, and the Aztec God of alcohol.

Moderator: pablo

Postby marshallr on Mon May 02, 2005 6:36 pm

amazon princess wrote:Shelleys just like me after all. big boned and stubborn. :P

and yes Shelleys is heather's partner now. love partner in a beautiful new romance that is just blooming between them. :)

Personally, I'd like to see that; I have little doubt that Pablo would do a good job of it.

However, I imagine that Heather has been talking this way and the Dr. went off of her behavior in the 'partners' labeling. Heather has probably not herd her call them 'partners' yet.
marshallr
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby EdSaari on Tue May 03, 2005 3:11 am

Reading Wapsi Square Every Day ...... $1240.92 (Price of the PC and sundries).

Being Drawn In by the Truly FINE Art ...... $1,000 Zillion.

Knowing Shelly Is OK ..... A whole lot more than that.

Those Glasses, The Expression, and Shelly's Backside in That Johnny... Still more, yet.

Seeing the Bedpan Hitting the Wall - and KNOWING WHY..... Abosolutely @#$* PRICELESS !!!!
Carpe Erratum!!!
EdSaari
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby GrassyNoel on Wed May 04, 2005 9:38 pm

Tanukitsune wrote:Since when does partner mean girlfriend and not simply friends? :-?

Girlfriend can mean 'just friends' as well. Partner is less ambiguous and applies to any combination of genders. That's the way English is these days.

Ursus_Aureus wrote:I can see a wonderful double-take moment when the doctor refers to Heather as Shelly's partner in front of both of them, or vice versa. :D

Yes, bring it on, Pablo!

If I were the doctor, I would have said 'friend'. But I'm glad I'm not coz I get to stare at her instead.
Avalon Code: R++ S F++ IRC+ FA- GA- FF+ SN LY+ f{L>+++ G>++ 2:185} D{A-- H<-} rJ+ PSL+ P{LI+++ CJ+++ !GB !PC !L(~I) QM-} W+++
---
Read my LiveJournal. Comments welcome, of whatever flavour!
GrassyNoel
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Tangent on Sat May 07, 2005 9:28 am

Well, Shelly got hit in the head with a bowling ball. Maybe the doctor assumed they were bowling partners? :D
Robert A. Howard

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Keenspot Juggernaut

Previous

Return to Wapsi Square