(ot) A location for the Official Pair-up and Romance thread:

Elves in their natural habitat... the message board!

Moderator: carsonfire

Postby Athena7 on Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:25 pm

*sets Kai down carefully*

I'll be back for you later! I think I know a good way to revive the dead....

*approaches Serall*

I THINK the lady told you to give us our clothes back, NOT to give us the robes of Gandalf the White! And besides, I kind of liked my bikini. It just needed a few small alterations....

AMAZONIA NEH!

*bikini reappears, this time in leather and chainmail with a leather swordbelt slung low on hips*

I like it. Loki, you want one like this?

*draws dragon-hilted katana and advances on Serall*
The moment is near when, by a procedure of active paranoic thought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and contribute to the total discrediting of the world of reality.
Athena7
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Princess Loki on Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:19 pm

No, I just want my normal clothes back! I really liked that shirt. It said DIE! on it, and then I could pretend to be Margaret from CRFH!!! and then Dave would be in love with me!

::ponders for a moment::

But if I have to choose between these clothes and the warrioress costume, I'll take the latter.
Where she walks, doom follows,
Where she stands, evil gathers.
Princess Loki
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Wizard on Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:48 pm

"Hold it! The rules are perfectly clear. Amazonian women are forbiden to fight against someone with higher level of technology than their oponent. If you have a sword, your oponent needs a gun. Seeing as how Seral really has no weapon, you aren't allowed to use the sword. Sorry, I don't make the rules, I just read about them. Now put the sword down and beat him with your bare hands."
Wizard
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Serall on Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:17 am

Fine! One Amazonian bikini coming up!

JIGAHN!

::Loki is suddenly garbed in the same fashion as Athena::

Please don't hurt me anymore! I'm a crazy American that's all! Is that so wrong?

::Tries to get up with Loki still on him. She falls back and Serall gets a facefull of Loki's butt::

MMMFFF! GMPHING MAFUMWHUM GOMGR!*

(*You really don't want to know what this really says. Trust me.)
Serall

Postby Princess Loki on Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:06 am

::leaps up while screeching the Screech of Doom::

Wizard, I don't care if he's unarmed, I'm chopping him into sukiyaki!!!
Princess Loki
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Wizard on Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:31 am

"Ok, ok, let's see now. I could give him a revolver. A six shooter. BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG! Desperately Serall shoots at Loki, trying to stop her relentless charge for vengance. Effortlessly Loki blocks and dodges each shot. The sixth shot fired is almost point blank, but Loki's quick reflexes allow her to knock the gun aside. The bullet is launched and flies through the air, striking the dashing Kaichi. Enraged, the forelorned Athena jumps to her feet to avenge the fallen. The audience will eat it up. Finally, their opponent slain, unsure of how to proceed but knowing the future will provide, our two lovely heroines embrace, little tears in their eyes. They kiss, audience goes 'awwww', credits roll everyones happy, the end. Princess Loki, think you can muster up a tear or two? Loki?" Looking around, Loki and Serall are just two little dots on the horizon. "Meh. Athena, think you can look insanely angry? Yeah, kinda like that look now."
Wizard
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kaichi on Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:04 pm

Hrm...but I was already dead, having died from overdose of sheer joy, a few posts up. Can I be killed twice?! And if so, some of that cat-magic must have stuck to me. So, presumably, I can die seven more times.

**screams AAAIIIIEEEE!!!! as the full meaning of this sinks in**

(O.o)
Kaichi Satake

Kaichi
Keenspotter Supreme

Location: In the backyard with my telescope, looking for the Mothership

Postby Serall on Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:05 pm

Uh, what just happened? Nevermind. FELOPKIAST!

::Gives everyone back their original clothing hoping to make amends::

Does this mean I can live now?

::Carson is still pink haired and bikinied. The hobbit formerly known as Carson's printer is completely lost.::
Serall

Postby Princess Loki on Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:46 pm

::looks down at her newly restored clothes::

Ah, good. Now, Wizard, you better start explaining the ending of that plotline you concocted in ten seconds or less, or start running. Either, way, you have a ten second head start.
Princess Loki
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Athena7 on Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:31 am

Kaichi, my dear, I do believe the soon-to-be-late Wizard was simply writing a script...none of that ever happened, so you have only died once. But now that you seem to have come back to life on your own, I guess you won't be wanting this large tray of fudge I made to try to revive you....

Wizard, Wizard, Wizard. Nobody ever said I was an actual Amazon. Amazons were well-known for removing a certain body part, and, as you can see, I still have two of everything I'm supposed to have two of. Therefore, your "rules" do not apply to me, no matter HOW I happen to be dressed.

Now. I agree with Loki. You have ten seconds to explain that little plotline of yours.

*cracks knuckles ominously*

I'm glad that when Serall changed our clothes back, my sword stayed!

*draws blade and prepares to listen to Wizard's story*
The moment is near when, by a procedure of active paranoic thought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and contribute to the total discrediting of the world of reality.
Athena7
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Wizard on Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:37 pm

I don't have to explain my art to you. Did Leonardo explain his Mona Lisa? Did Raphael explain his Galatea? Did Michelangelo explain his David? Did Donatello... um... actually, I have no idea what he did. Speaking of which, there they are now. Behind you. Just turn around and ask them. As for me...
Wizard
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Serall on Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:47 pm

::Catches Wizard as he is fleeing::

Where are YOU going bub? If I couldn't get out of my near death experience that easily, neither can you! FIZZIWIGG!

::Roots shoot up from the ground and bind Wizard tightly::

Ladies, he's all yours. Hopefully this makes up for my malfunctioning magic. Althought I kinda liked that bit in the end of Wizard's script...
Serall

Postby Princess Loki on Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:04 pm

::has managed to find a truncheon and is slapping it menacingly in her hand::

I'm afraid you do have to explain your art to us, especially since it includes us. Now, start explaining, art boy.
Princess Loki
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Wizard on Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:45 am

*noting the club*
"You're a very shrewed negotiator. How about equal share of the profits?"
Wizard
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Athena7 on Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:52 pm

Oh, sure. Her truncheon impresses you, but my sword means nothing? I can't get any respect around here. At least, not as much as Loki seems to. Hhmm...I shall have to practice my intimidation techniques. Now...who would be a good victim...I mean, test subject? Wizard, are you busy? :wink:
Athena7
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Serall on Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:12 pm

If intimidation of your weaponry is a problem, might I be of assistance?

::Serall is now garbed in a caddy uniform with several racks of sharp and pointy weapons of pain::

I have the latest selection in giant maces and acid edged blades. Or would the two of you prefer something more in the gothic or macabre style of weapons?
Serall

Postby Wizard on Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:35 am

Of course your sword is intimidating, Athena. It's just that Princess Loki's insanity is well known and absolute. Your's is merely questionable. Did I say questionable? I meant... um... ah nurtz. If I said I was busy, would it make a difference?
Wizard
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kaichi on Thu Dec 25, 2003 6:50 pm

Athena7 wrote:Kaichi, my dear, I do believe the soon-to-be-late Wizard was simply writing a script...none of that ever happened, so you have only died once. But now that you seem to have come back to life on your own, I guess you won't be wanting this large tray of fudge I made to try to revive you....

What?!? ME, not wanting FUDGE?! (O.o) mwahaha! How FUNNY! Besides, I might not really be revived. I might be a ghost! Yeah, that's it! I'm a ghost!

But...just in case that isn't quite good enough to deserve fudge:

*falls to the floor and very dramatically dies, again, just so he can be revived with Athena's fudge*

(^-^)
Kaichi Satake

Kaichi
Keenspotter Supreme

Location: In the backyard with my telescope, looking for the Mothership

Postby Amara on Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:16 pm

*Walks in, wearing a skimpy santa-style outfit and hat. and a very unpleased expression*

Any one been casting mallfunctioning magic around here? i was in the bathroom and this apeared.

*hefts her russian great axe menacingly, and waits for information*
Amara

Postby Serall on Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:48 pm

Take a look around you. Wizard is bound by roots, the girls are baring weapons, and I'm acting as a weapon caddy. Therefore, the situation as it is now is the answer to your query. Now can I interest you in lacing the blade of your axe with a searing flesh acid? Hurts like hell to the victim and does no damage to the weapon on which it is administered!

::waves beaker of acid with a grin on his face:
Serall

Postby Wizard on Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:27 pm

"Hold it, maybe you should compare magic here. Only one of us two can alter peoples clothing, and as cool a trick as that might be, my skill is in creating and manipulating fire" I demonstrate by creating a ball of fire in my hand. I look at the fire. I look at the roots. I look back at the fire. I look down at the roots. "Oy vey I'm an idiot." I set the roots on fire.
Again.

P.S. Serall did it.
Wizard
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Fat Controller on Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:30 pm

Fats wanders along and observes Amara.

Fats considers her outfit.

Fats pulls up a dialogue box out of nowhere, selects a thumbnail and taps the OK button. Amara may or may not be somewhat disconcerted about her clothing changing again, albeit into Filis' "work clothes."

"There," Fats declares happily, "that goes much better with that axe."
Fat Controller, global village idiot
Resident of the Brownmeadows Home for the Terminally Bemused
"What's on my mind? Earwigs. And I think they're meeting in the middle. Urgh." (Hellpope Huey)
Fat Controller
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Amara on Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:55 pm

*looks at her new outfit, and gives a thumbs up*

Thanks Fats, i like it

*Attempts to hide the enormas great axe behind her back and aproaches Serall with a really really disturbing smile*

Here Serall Serall Serall, come heeereee, i need to thannnk yooouuu
Amara

Postby Athena7 on Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:53 pm

Kaichi wrote: What?!? ME, not wanting FUDGE?! (O.o) mwahaha! How FUNNY! Besides, I might not really be revived. I might be a ghost! Yeah, that's it! I'm a ghost!

But...just in case that isn't quite good enough to deserve fudge:

*falls to the floor and very dramatically dies, again, just so he can be revived with Athena's fudge*

(^-^)

Oh, okay. I see now that you weren't REALLY revived and alive and all. I guess I could share some of that fudge!

*waves tray of fudge under dead Kai's nose, then breaks off a piece, opens his mouth, and puts the fudge inside*

Oh, and, Serall, Wizard...you're just LUCKY I'm distracted here. But Loki and Amara should be enough punishment. Mwahahahaha!
Athena7
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Serall on Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:09 pm

::Sees he's severly screwed at this point. And not in the good way::

Wait a minute! Loki, my actions in helping with Wizard and returning your clothes make us even. And as for you Amara, uh, well I'mm sorry and...

::Looks frantically around and digs through his caddy bag. Pulls out a box of fluffy cute puppies::

Have a box of free fluffy and cute puppies! And some new threads. REDRUMDRIAR!

::A puff of smoke engulf Amara. When it clears she's garbed in black jeans, black boots, and a black goth serpent T-shirt::

Enjoy my dear! Please don't hurt me now.
Serall

PreviousNext

Return to Elf Life