A new place to hang out

Elves in their natural habitat... the message board!

Moderator: carsonfire

A new place to hang out

Postby MagnusFaustus on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:04 am

Guess that means I have another place to hang out. X3 For me and my roster of insane inane characters to spread havoc.

And I decided, for the current time to use my chibi-dragon image for my profile icon.. Which, isn't Glee's dragon pet.. It's a transformed Magnus.. Although sometimes you wouldn't be able to tell the difference I guess... *pokes the dragon with a stick*

Magnus- *irritated glare* Wark.... You egomaniacal jerk... Wark..
MagnusFaustus
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Keenspot forum reopened!

Postby carsonfire on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:50 am

Inane characters welcome!

How's the site and everything looking? I'm kind of starved for feedback, right now.
Cars, as always
carsonfire
Keenspot Mac Daddy

Postby MagnusFaustus on Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:23 am

Well I think it looks fine, unless you're on a particular version of Windows that my university uses then it all looks funny.. Firefox is fine though. =3

By the way, have you managed to dig a little bit through that RPElfLife Livejournal community you founded or is all just a pile of text to you? I'm kinda starved for feedback on that too, (seeing as I haven't received a replying post in about a week now. =P )
MagnusFaustus
Junior Keenspotter

Postby carsonfire on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:02 am

Urf. I heard one report of stuff getting chopped off in IE7. IE7's a real problem--there's absolutely no way for me to look at, let alone test or fix things for it.

Any chance you could post a screenshot? There's a real good interface in this forum for doing that.

I hope I can get the chance to catch up on the RP. I think I've said before, I would like to move it back to the site and use our own stuff to run it. I think Kipper will be able to, eventually, once it has more advanced user/password controls.

Plus, I'm really narrowly focused right now, since this is still essentially a critical rebuilding phase, since I got back online. I am more dependent on revenue from Elf Life than most people might realize, so it's bad when we go through these dry spells.
Cars, as always
carsonfire
Keenspot Mac Daddy

Postby MagnusFaustus on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:06 am

Well, I hope eventually you get a moment to relax and see what kind of ridiculous people you attracted to your roleplay group. X3 I like to think we have a decent sense of humor.
MagnusFaustus
Junior Keenspotter

Re: A new place to hang out

Postby carsonfire on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:06 am

Aha! Pardon me for splitting the thread, but I should have made that first one a locked announcement in the first place, since that's the generic general greeting to everybody.

Plus, I needed the moderator practice. :D
Cars, as always
carsonfire
Keenspot Mac Daddy

Re: A new place to hang out

Postby MagnusFaustus on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:02 pm

No problem. =3 Moderators are allowed to do that. And the owner of the webcomic in the first place I suppose. ^^;

Now let the general strangeness ensue! *pulls a cord and Carson has his collective, busty female cast fall upon him from an orifice in the ceiling, conveniently labelled "plot hole"*

Blame that idea on Ralma.. She's always had it out for your gravity-defying super bustiness.. =3
MagnusFaustus
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Elf Life