Page 1 of 5

(2-5-9's fanart) Actual fanart!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:11 pm
by 2-5-9
My first EGS fanart to get on the internet. :D

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56699945/

Tell me what you think.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:22 pm
by B.T. Isaac
Not bad. It ain't perfect, but it's definiteley not bad.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:28 pm
by Shade Tail
Funny. Imagine if it was Agent Wolf was in the car.He'd finally have proof.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:29 pm
by 2-5-9
Thanks. :D I don't like the picture myself, but I finished it anyway.

Shade Tail wrote:Funny. Imagine if it was Agent Wolf was in the car.He'd finally have proof.


Yeah. He would.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:43 pm
by vampiress_kat
'Tis pretty. And good. And pretty good. And Grace looks cute. *huggles Grace* *huggles you for drawing pretty Grace*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:41 pm
by Relja Tedd
2-5-9 wrote:Thanks. :D I don't like the picture myself, but I finished it anyway.

Shade Tail wrote:Funny. Imagine if it was Agent Wolf was in the car.He'd finally have proof.


Yeah. He would.


But he STILL wouldn't have convinced people of the tail.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:54 am
by Illusionist
I love the second panel. She looks like Orihime or something.

If Grace was Orihime, would Tedd be Chizuru or Tatsuki?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:21 am
by Ankhareon
that's seriously shiny. good work

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:36 am
by 2-5-9
vampiress_kat wrote:'Tis pretty. And good. And pretty good. And Grace looks cute. *huggles Grace* *huggles you for drawing pretty Grace*


Thanks. *hugs you*

Relja Tedd wrote:
2-5-9 wrote:Thanks. :D I don't like the picture myself, but I finished it anyway.

Shade Tail wrote:Funny. Imagine if it was Agent Wolf was in the car.He'd finally have proof.


Yeah. He would.


But he STILL wouldn't have convinced people of the tail.


Which would make it even more funny. :D

Illusionist wrote:I love the second panel. She looks like Orihime or something.

If Grace was Orihime, would Tedd be Chizuru or Tatsuki?


Thanks. :D You are aware that she's in Claire form, right?

Ankhareon wrote:that's seriously shiny. good work


Thanks. :D It would probably be more controlled shiny if I hadn't made it in flash. As far as I know, if you got more than one color it's impossible to change see-trough-ness (or whatever) without changing it into one color.

BTW, I got some other pictures that aren't EGS related in anyway exept being made by a bunny. I know other people post them, but I don't know if I should post them before even getting to second page. What do you guys (and girls) think?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:00 am
by vampiress_kat
2-5-9 wrote:Thanks. :D It would probably be more controlled shiny if I hadn't made it in flash. As far as I know, if you got more than one color it's impossible to change see-trough-ness (or whatever) without changing it into one color.


Ah - for that, what I do, is do the shading with 43% opacity for shadows (black), around 20% for light (white) (though the percentage varies) and put it on a layer above. Just remember to lock the layer with the un-shaded drawing so you don't accidentally draw on it or rub something out on it. *also uses flash*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:05 am
by Illusionist
Sure I'm aware, it's just that her expression + hair reminded me of Orihime.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:11 am
by 2-5-9
vampiress_kat wrote:
2-5-9 wrote:Thanks. :D It would probably be more controlled shiny if I hadn't made it in flash. As far as I know, if you got more than one color it's impossible to change see-trough-ness (or whatever) without changing it into one color.


Ah - for that, what I do, is do the shading with 43% opacity for shadows (black), around 20% for light (white) (though the percentage varies) and put it on a layer above. Just remember to lock the layer with the un-shaded drawing so you don't accidentally draw on it or rub something out on it. *also uses flash*


It was mostly when I wanted to change the opacity of the spotlight it was annoying. In Paint Shop Pro I'm able to change the layer opacity. In GIMP too. In flash I have to change the color and opacity of all the colors in the layer.

Illusionist wrote:Sure I'm aware, it's just that her expression + hair reminded me of Orihime.


I checked on wikipedia, and if you're talking about the Bleach character, you got a point. Especially with the expression.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:34 am
by Illusionist
I was talking about the Bleach character, if there's another Orihime I've yet to hear of her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:56 am
by Shade Tail
Never watched Bleach.Fullmetal Alchemist however...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:32 am
by Illusionist
You totally should. Awesome fights combined with some of the best comedy I've ever seen in anime.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:45 am
by Shade Tail
They don't show it here in England though.Too bad the games aren't in English.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:39 am
by Illusionist
Buy the manga, it's better than the anime.

I'm English too, by the way, I just watch anime on Youtube.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:48 am
by Shade Tail
Google video is where I watch them.32 episodes of FMA, and 18 episodes of Ranma 1/2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:57 am
by 2-5-9
The Bleach Orihime was the only character on the disambiguation page so if there are other Orihimes they don't have Wikipedia pages.

Anyway, nobody said I shouldn't post non-EGS yet and I really like this so here you are: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56817231/ She's a character from a webcomic I plan on getting on the net before new year, at least.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:23 am
by Manchild
Bleach without doubt is one the best anime ever, and on the topic at hand great picture.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:09 am
by 2-5-9
Thanks. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:19 am
by 2-5-9
Sorry for double post, but I ment you should see this: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56970313/

Like I've written on dA it's a request for a friend of mine.

Yes, I take requests. Twelve left if anyone's interested.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:30 am
by Illusionist
Bandana + twofer longsleeve shirt = win.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:45 am
by Relja Tedd
2-5-9 wrote:Sorry for double post, but I ment you should see this: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56970313/

Like I've written on dA it's a request for a friend of mine.

Yes, I take requests. Twelve left if anyone's interested.


Nice artastic art!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:51 pm
by 2-5-9
Illusionist wrote:Bandana + twofer longsleeve shirt = win.


Yeah, but it's not my design. It's Aura's.

Relja Tedd wrote:
2-5-9 wrote:Sorry for double post, but I ment you should see this: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56970313/

Like I've written on dA it's a request for a friend of mine.

Yes, I take requests. Twelve left if anyone's interested.


Nice artastic art!


Thanks. And if I assume that you're Otal I'm correct, right? Just to make sure I don't confuse stuff.