A silly short Elliot/Tedd fanfic

It means "The Goonish Shive."

Moderators: DarkShive, corran_star, Berk

A silly short Elliot/Tedd fanfic

Postby Q99 on Mon May 30, 2005 1:46 am

*Warning, this fic includes an Elliot/Tedd relationship, be advised*

Q99's Second Elliot and Tedd fanfic (takes place not long after Painted Black):

Tedd opens the door to the room and walks in, "What was it you called me over to talk about Ellio- oh, oops. I thought you were Elliot for a second, sorry Ellen."

"Wait!" the brown-haired female replied as the slightly embarrased Tedd turned to leave, "I am. Elliot, that is."

"What?" Tedd blinks in confusion, "I didn't lend you the transformation gun..."

"Yea," Elliot brushes back her hair, "You weren't there but during the whole raid on Damien's lair I found out I could do this. Another side effect of the dewitchery diamond."

"That's interesting. So I guess this is what you wanted to tell me about?"

"Well, yes and no. There's something I've wanted to tell you," she stands up from the bed with her hands clasped in a shy manner

"Even since I spent awhile in female form, before Ellen, I've thought you were cute, and Ellen's been pointed that out to me recently. So I've... uh.."

"Wait, Elliot. You like me? Like-me like me?" Tedd asks rapidly, forcing the words out before he can fall into a stunned silence.

Elliot nods.

"Well, I'll have to ask Grace first, but I doubt she'll mind..." Tedd says with a grin as he considers the possibility.

"You mean, you're ok with it??", Elliot asks, eyes alight and stepping forward close to Tedd.

He nods, "Yea-."

Before Tedd can say anything else, Elliot leans forward and their lips meet.

They kiss.

*Fade to black*
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Soup Goblin on Mon May 30, 2005 4:01 am

Oh good. I'm not the only one who thinks Elliot and Tedd are really cute together ^^
Soup Goblin
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Iscariot on Mon May 30, 2005 5:14 am

*sigh* The Elliot/Tedd pairing never fails to make me lose all my poise and dignity, warping me into a chibi fanboy shadow of my former self.

It's something like this...

Pre-Elliot/Tedd

Iscariot: *aloof smirk* *cool brushing hair from eyes gesture* Heh.

Post-Elliot/Tedd

SD Scary-chan: EEEEE! SO CUTE! @_@

*shudder* It's an embarrassing experience, but I can't help myself. I'm absolutely in love with the Elliot/Tedd pairing in all its forms.
Iscariot
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby 127.0.0.2 on Mon May 30, 2005 10:23 am

Do what the abcd_z sais and visit the El Goonish Shive IRC channel at http://www.nightstar.net!
Click here, if you already have an IRC client, or here, if not!

Image Image
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kizor on Mon May 30, 2005 10:34 am

She's so cute... erm, I mean, this is creepy and totally unattractive.
Kizor
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Q99 on Mon May 30, 2005 10:54 am

For reference, the first one is here 5/30/2005 - "Sampling the icing?" on the off-chance someone missed it.

Oh, and thanks for the comments!
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby nick012000 on Tue May 31, 2005 2:49 am

Mt thoughts on seeing this topic: WTF? Elliot/Tedd slash fiction? What kind of sick...
*clicks thead of of morbid curiosity*
*reads*
Eh, it's not so bad.

I doubt it would even qualify as shonen ai. I mean, honestly. Call this a slash fic?! It fades out before they even take their clothes off! :roll: :wink:
nick012000
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Tonetone on Tue May 31, 2005 7:03 am

It probably should be Elliot and Tedd, Elliot/Tedd has some.. Implications.. That might give people the wrong idea.
Remember to bring a towel when you travel.
Tonetone
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Beacon on Tue May 31, 2005 8:10 am

Tonetone wrote:It probably should be Elliot and Tedd, Elliot/Tedd has some.. Implications.. That might give people the wrong idea.

Eh, It gave me the write idea. Still scares me, though.

I never will understand people tendency to take two completely straight characters and make them a gay couple. Granted, Elliot and Tedd isn't entirely without precedence.
Latest artwork: 04-30-2007 Feudal Link

ImageOriginal doll base copyright of Wayuki's Place
Knight of the Order of the Bunny
Fanart thread.

Chyuc kecig quuc vleag geh iea vi Urnemja Dei, vag meg vi Neamjis, vosuaco Yu urquuic hoor ryupo u mag! (Note: Small modifications have been made to keep this pronounceable.)
Munchkin Stats
Beacon
Keenspot Despot

Postby 127.0.0.2 on Tue May 31, 2005 9:12 am

Yeah, I have to agree with you here Beacon.

On the other hand, thoughIDIDNTSAYTHAT!
Do what the abcd_z sais and visit the El Goonish Shive IRC channel at http://www.nightstar.net!
Click here, if you already have an IRC client, or here, if not!

Image Image
Keenspot Despot

Postby Tonetone on Tue May 31, 2005 9:20 am

Beacon wrote:
Tonetone wrote:It probably should be Elliot and Tedd, Elliot/Tedd has some.. Implications.. That might give people the wrong idea.

Eh, It gave me the write idea. Still scares me, though.

I never will understand people tendency to take two completely straight characters and make them a gay couple. Granted, Elliot and Tedd isn't entirely without precedence.

Well, never go to fanfiction.net then. The things these rabid fangirls and fanboys concoct in their fantasies is.. alarming.
Like, don't click on Megaman if you ever go there. Seriously. It's just inappropriate.
Remember to bring a towel when you travel.
Tonetone
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Iscariot on Tue May 31, 2005 9:25 am

Well, it isn't that they're gay or straight or anything. It's just that I like the idea of the two of them together. I like Elliot and Tedd as a couple whatever their sexes or orientations.

Wishful thinking on my part, I know. But it doesn't keep me from enjoying the idea of the relationship.

Same way I'd like to see Justin and Susan together. *shrug*
Iscariot
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Beacon on Tue May 31, 2005 9:41 am

Tonetone wrote:Well, never go to fanfiction.net then. The things these rabid fangirls and fanboys concoct in their fantasies is.. alarming.
Like, don't click on Megaman if you ever go there. Seriously. It's just inappropriate.

I've been to fanfiction.net. I even have a few stories up on it. I rarely have time to read fanfics these days, and in general, I only read fics recommended by friends.

Fanart thread.

Chyuc kecig quuc vleag geh iea vi Urnemja Dei, vag meg vi Neamjis, vosuaco Yu urquuic hoor ryupo u mag! (Note: Small modifications have been made to keep this pronounceable.)
Munchkin Stats
Beacon
Keenspot Despot

Postby Pixiest on Tue May 31, 2005 10:18 am

What is gay or straight when you have a TF gun handy? Tedd and Elliot don't need their current relationships when the love they share transcends the deminsions. They both transform and have a lesbian relationship or take turns transforming using FV5 to overcome any latent issues regarding the others doodle.
http://cobc.comicgenesis.com - Heartache, Hope and Magic comes to you Tuesdays.
Pixiest
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Beacon on Tue May 31, 2005 10:27 am

The TF gun can change your gender, and even your sexuality, but deep down inside, you're still the same person. Even when Elliot was FV5, he still identified himself as a straight male.

Fanart thread.

Munchkin Stats
Beacon
Keenspot Despot

Postby Q99 on Tue May 31, 2005 2:14 pm

I don't thin Dan would approve of full slash-fic, and I don't write such either.

Beacon wrote:The TF gun can change your gender, and even your sexuality, but deep down inside, you're still the same person. Even when Elliot was FV5, he still identified himself as a straight male.

Of course, in this case, we know Elliot found Tedd cute as a girl and we know via Ellen's comments (both ours and Beta-Ellen) that he'd consider a relationship in the right circumstances.

It probably won't happen due to Sarah and Grace being involved now and neither of them getting used enough to each other in altered states to consider it, but they do make a really cute couple, either as FElliot and Tedd or FTedd and Elliot.

Mmm.... FTedd and Elliot.
Q99
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to El Goonish Shive