[S.T.O.R.Y. 6/3/02] I think she might be offended

It means "The Goonish Shive."

Moderators: DarkShive, corran_star, Berk

[S.T.O.R.Y. 6/3/02] I think she might be offended

Postby Chaos Priest on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:26 pm

http://www.egscomics.com/d/20020603.html

Looking back I have to wonder, just how much longer would have Nanase kept dating Elliot if Sarah hadn't entered the picture, and just how far would she have gone to make herself attracted? I very much doubt that she would ever have gone all the way with him, even assuming he was ready to, but I still wonder how long things would have continued like that. It didn't look to me like she was going to break up with him until he admitted to what he had tried to do in bringing Sarah there. If anything I think it was that incident gave Nanase a reason to take a moment to think about things and decide the relationship wasn't right for her, while Elliot was talking with Sarah in the ice cream parlor.
Currently a Chaos Priestess.

"I don't want to be quoted, and don't quote that I don't want to be quoted." - Winston Burdett
Minionning for Cameo
Chaos Priest
Keenspot Despot

Re: [S.T.O.R.Y. 6/3/02] I think she might be offended

Postby Darekun on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Chaos Priest wrote:Looking back I have to wonder, just how much longer would have Nanase kept dating Elliot if Sarah hadn't entered the picture, and just how far would she have gone to make herself attracted?

Well, it was a high-school romance. But barring that, this could actually have gone on for a long time... it just wouldn't've gotten very far unless she at least partly succeeded. And y'know, there's a lot of people who eventually succeed at that, lacking a proper baseline for comparison.
If you must feed the troll, take it to PMs.
To help avoid feeding the troll, there's an ignore feature.

TFed male as "Darechan" for Sister II!
Best EGS video. Ever.
Whereas I... am not an artist.
Tricia wrote:No. There's no way in hell you're going to get away with shit like that. Go ahead and state those so-called "reasons".
Darekun
Keenspot Despot

Re: [S.T.O.R.Y. 6/3/02] I think she might be offended

Postby ChronosCat on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:55 pm

== Spring, 2006 ==

Chronos: Find any other...? Wow, he's gay? And Nanase might be, too... It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.
Reverse-Gendered for Sister II! (Call me "Crystal"!)
Current form: blue anthro tigress
Equipped Items: TF Gun, Diamond Katana
Inventory
Image Image

Click the nifty little globe icon to the right to check out my website.
ChronosCat
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to El Goonish Shive