[S.T.O.R.Y. 5/22/02] Crazy eyes

It means "The Goonish Shive."

Moderators: DarkShive, corran_star, Berk

[S.T.O.R.Y. 5/22/02] Crazy eyes

Postby Chaos Priest on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:46 pm

http://www.egscomics.com/d/20020522.html

I have to agree with the title of this strip. Look at Tedd's eyes in the fourth and sixth panels. Those eyes just ain't right.

Anyway, while they might not be planning on doing anything dirty, but with a bed that small at the very least they're going to have to cuddle to fit comfortably.
Currently a Chaos Priestess.

"I don't want to be quoted, and don't quote that I don't want to be quoted." - Winston Burdett
Minionning for Cameo
Chaos Priest
Keenspot Despot

Re: [S.T.O.R.Y. 5/22/02] Crazy eyes

Postby ChronosCat on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:27 pm

== Spring, 2006 ==

Chronos: Um, Tedd, if you managed to make it to Grace's room without your glasses, I think you can "see a thing" without them. (In other words, the Jig is Up.)

Also, even if you did need your glasses to see, you don't need to see to comfort her.

And love the look Grace was giving Tedd in the final panel - I get the impression that even if she doesn't want to "do something dirty" that nigh, she's looking forward to doing it at some future date (and she doesn't mind teasing Tedd in the meantime). On the other hand, the fact that she's obviously not naive about what sharing a bed generally implies contrasts rather oddly with her naivety about nudity...
Reverse-Gendered for Sister II! (Call me "Crystal"!)
Current form: blue anthro tigress
Equipped Items: TF Gun, Diamond Katana
Inventory
Image Image

Click the nifty little globe icon to the right to check out my website.
ChronosCat
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to El Goonish Shive